IGNORED

Greetings! Old NintendoAge member

Greetings all!

I used to be a member of NintendoAge but after a long break and feeling the need to start getting back into the collector community, I found the website no longer exists😢

I hear Videogamesage is where many old NintendoAgers migrated to, so thought I’d join here instead.

I reside in Sydney, Australia. My particular interests are with the n64 (I completed a full CIB set of all games from all regions years ago), and at the moment I’m just hoping to get back into perhaps buying more random n64 to make my collection even better. I was especially on the look out for good Japanese n64 plastic protectors. I’ll make a thread about it later, but there used to be a guy (Jim pol? Someone) from NA who made awesome protectors, but he seems to not have a website anymore. 

looking forward to chatting with you all!

cheers,

Jamie

• Like 4

Social Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Cyan_phoenix said:

Greetings all!

I used to be a member of NintendoAge but after a long break and feeling the need to start getting back into the collector community, I found the website no longer exists😢

I hear Videogamesage is where many old NintendoAgers migrated to, so thought I’d join here instead.

I reside in Sydney, Australia. My particular interests are with the n64 (I completed a full CIB set of all games from all regions years ago), and at the moment I’m just hoping to get back into perhaps buying more random n64 to make my collection even better. I was especially on the look out for good Japanese n64 plastic protectors. I’ll make a thread about it later, but there used to be a guy (Jim pol? Someone) from NA who made awesome protectors, but he seems to not have a website anymore. 

looking forward to chatting with you all!

cheers,

Jamie

Flying Exit Strategy GIF by KLM

Please notice at the back of the airplane forum there is the Beat Every N64 2022 edition thread.  Charms for N64 can be obtain by pressing the over head button found here; Charm Signup Thread

I hope you enjoy your time with VGS.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...