IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Karnov

BeaIank

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

It's passable, but I remember being disappointed as a kid when I played the NES version. For whatever reason, it seems like most Data East arcade ports appeared excessively stripped down compared to similar NES games.

As a kid I was happy with being able to play even a rough approximation of arcade games at home. I enjoyed Tengen ports such as Shinobi and Gauntlet II because it was the closest I could get to being able to play them at home. NES Ghosts n Goblins seemed great at the time.

3 hours ago, Richardhead said:

8D6AEBDC-7F62-4A01-AF62-0DECF71EC5CF.jpeg

I think "Dudes With Attitude" is a good game.

I once had a conversation about football outside of a Techno-Club (it was the other guy's fault)

In spite of its dubious perversity, I think "Erotic Nights Of The Living Dead" is a rare piece of Art with something to say.

...My original intent here was to find the bottom, and then dig a new, deeper bottom for everyone's enjoyment.  Instead, I seem to have produced something that showcases a degree of limitation...

Sorry about that... 😉 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PII said:

I think "Dudes With Attitude" is a good game.

I once had a conversation about football outside of a Techno-Club (it was the other guy's fault)

In spite of its dubious perversity, I think "Erotic Nights Of The Living Dead" is a rare piece of Art with something to say.

...My original intent here was to find the bottom, and then dig a new, deeper bottom for everyone's enjoyment.  Instead, I seem to have produced something that showcases a degree of limitation...

Sorry about that... 😉 

Jesus man! Just get a lower fucking score than me!😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

How the hell have you never played this game ? Probably one of the most common games ever 😜

I simply have never had the urge to play it.  There's a lot of games I haven't played man.  I mean, I own well over 6000 of the fucking things, there's obviously gonna be some that fall through the cracks.  Plus it's not like it's the kind of game that I reach for.

• Wow! 1

2 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I simply have never had the urge to play it.  There's a lot of games I haven't played man.  I mean, I own well over 6000 of the fucking things, there's obviously gonna be some that fall through the cracks.  Plus it's not like it's the kind of game that I reach for.

It’s a classic….. sort of.

16 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Do it fucker. 😁 

I can probably knock off another couple K if need be. 
Bet you can cut half my score off. 

Wow!  I don't think anyone around here has ever been this aggressive about trying to get me to beat them!

Rest easy, friend; I'm working on the matter, right now.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Do it! 

29 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I don’t think anyone but you can “beat me”! 

Did you make some kind of bet?   Like, if you win you have to streak through the Denver Mercantile Exchange, or something?

• Haha 1