8 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Strikers
    • River City Melee Mach (switch)
    • Mario Party Superstars
    • Move or Die (switch)
    • Fall guys (whatever that is)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2022 at 09:38 AM

Social Team · Posted

nette.png

My sides hurt from all the laughing I did last night.  Also the image above can go to show that everyone can win and have fun with the game.  Even those who "suck" at platformer games.  We need to add Fall Guys to the list of games to play given how its free on multiple platforms and is a cross-platform playing game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Events Team · Posted

Meant to say all of this yesterday, but I was pretty dead so I'll say it today instead, haha. Thanks everyone for coming! Originally I was gonna skip out on this game night, but instead circumstances obviously changed and I ended up co-hosting it along with @spacepup, and I'm glad things turned out that way, since I think we all had a pretty great time!

Definitely some moments I'm gonna remember for awhile, such as @nettenette managing to win even though she claims to be awful at platformers, @fox's microphone being so dysfunctional that he sounded like the adults from Peanuts (When @Gloves said that, I couldn't help but burst out in to laughter because of how accurate that comparison was, haha,) the never-ending games which would never have a final qualifier, so Fox and Gloves would both just qualify endlessly, me twice in a row saying stuff like "So, is there any reason I can't just stand here and be fine?" and then INSTANTLY getting careened off in to oblivion and dying, my overpowered flip-flop build (please nerf,) me, Fox, Gloves and @FireHazard51 being a crack-team in Squads Show, and those stupid bouncy drum things that everyone had so much trouble with, haha.

Overall, I'm glad I got the opportunity to co-host this particular game night, and I'm glad everyone seemed to have a great time with it. Definitely thinking Fall Guys has the potential to be a future regular game like Among us and Mario Kart that we play fairly regularly.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• The topic was locked