8 members have voted

1. 1. What do we wanna play?

• Mario Strikers
    • River City Melee Mach (switch)
    • Mario Party Superstars
    • Move or Die (switch)
    • Fall guys (whatever that is)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2022 at 09:38 AM

Events Helper · Posted
Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

pray tell, what the f*ck is a battle pass system.......

I swear to God sometimes it's like I didn't put up a forum, rather a rock for you all to live under. 

A battle pass bro come on. Fall Guys has one! Typically it's $15 for a "season" which lasts a couple months; you're paying for the ability to unlock cosmetics by playing the game. That way the game itself is free to play but if you have money you can look cool. 

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I swear to God sometimes it's like I didn't put up a forum, rather a rock for you all to live under. 

A battle pass bro come on. Fall Guys has one! Typically it's $15 for a "season" which lasts a couple months; you're paying for the ability to unlock cosmetics by playing the game. That way the game itself is free to play but if you have money you can look cool. 

People pay for free stuff?  I have never played fall guys, i figured the poll should tell you that.......

Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

People pay for free stuff?  I have never played fall guys, i figured the poll should tell you that.......

Hide Help GIF by ADWEEK

You mean to tell me you're not vetting the games on the polls by at least trying them ahead of time? 

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

You mean to tell me you're not vetting the games on the polls by at least trying them ahead of time? 

some yes, some no.......i know folks have played this recently so i added it.......

I also haven't played mario party superstars, but i own it.........