IGNORED

FO: Assorted NES, SNES, Gameboy, Playstation 1, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS games

Sivak

This is a list of various games I have available for sale for various systems.

How to purchase

If you see anything of interest, simply PM me and we can work out pricing.

Pictures can be provided upon request.

This will be done on a first come first serve basis.  Games that have interested expressed for them will be temporarily flagged as unavailable.  If the transaction doesn't go through, however, they'll be unflagged.  Inquiring can still happen during this time.

Payment and shipping

Given the state of things, I prefer to do customers in the US.  I can certainly look into other countries, but shipping times may be longer and unreliable.

Paypal only for payments

*IMPORTANT: All sales are final.  Will not accept returns.  Please inquire in advance.  For those concerned about damage, insurance comes recommended.  Thank you for your understanding.

About me

For those weary of the new seller, I can say that on the old NintendoAge site I had well over 30 positive feedbacks and no negatives.  And those were only what happened via the feedback side of things.  I hope to earn me some more on here.  Last year I did plenty of business with others as well with zero problems.

The List of games

Currently delisted

Edited by Sivak
Delisting for now
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS: Assorted NES games, some Sega Genesis games too
  • The title was changed to FS: Assorted NES, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1, Nintendo DS games
  • The title was changed to FS: Assorted NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1, Nintendo DS games

Greetings again everyone.  I am back in the US and decided to re-open this thread.  We had some great transactions last year and hope to have some more this year.

Some things may get added as I find them, but I've got some things up for now.  Anyone looking to do business, please PM.  Thanks.

• The title was changed to FS: Assorted NES, SNES, Gameboy, Playstation 1, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS games
  • The title was changed to FO: Assorted NES, SNES, Gameboy, Playstation 1, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS games
  • The title was changed to FO: Assorted NES, SNES, Gameboy, Playstation 1, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS games