IGNORED

New Homebrew Orebody: Binder's Tale Preorder Now Open

johnvanderhoef

Hey all,

I'm John. Some of you know me. I've made several NES games over the last few years. I did one Kickstarter back in 2020. I plan to do more for titles in the MULEniverse series in the future. But this post isn't about all that. 

I really don't like self-promotion, as I prefer to be quiet and just create stuff. But, alas, when things are done, people need to know about them. Or you just end up with a lot of projects nobody knows exist -- let me tell you!

But this isn't a hard sell or anything. 

I just wanted to let interested parties know that my run and gun sci-fi fantasy game Orebody: Binder's Tale is currently available for preorder over at Premium Edition Games.

It's a pretty straight-forward action game featuring five levels, 15 bosses, multiple weapon pickups, and a tragic narrative that is part of a much bigger Orebody narrative universe I'm crafting. It also has a boss rush mode and a jukebox mode so you can just listen to the awesome tunes provided by our very own Jordan Davis (Space Raft, Project Sword, etc.).

I know some of you like to pick up homebrews, so that's why I'm letting y'all know. If you're not interested, no worries. Like I said, this isn't a hard sell.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below or direct message me. FYI: the Limited Edition is already sold out, but I'm trying to work with the publisher to make more available if that's your thing. The standard edition is plenty cool looking, but I understand the value of scarcity.

Go HERE if you want to preorder.

Go HERE if you want to try the older demo or get more info on the game.

Thanks to all the creators, collectors, and appreciators that keep this community alive.

You all rock. Cheers.

John

FXLvx0BWYAIRRuG.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, fcgamer said:

This looks so cool, I remember when you posted about (the demo iirc) it previously.

How long will you be taking orders for? Definitely don't have the funds now, but maybe in a month or two when my royalty checks come in.

Sorry for the late reply! Preorders will only be available until August 10 (in just six days!). There should be some copies left over, but those may only be available at conventions through Premium Edition Games until they are gone. Thanks for the support; I hope you're able to grab a copy!

• 3 months later...