IGNORED

Video Game Galaxy Collection

VideoGameGalaxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, RH said:

@VideoGameGalaxy You mind taking some more photos of a game like the Solar Strike game at the bottom-middle in the funky case?

Which region is that and what do these cases look like from various angles?  I've never seen these before, and you've posted quite a few now.  Thanks.

These are rental case from scandinavian countries. 

Sure will do it as soon as possible 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RH said:

@VideoGameGalaxy You mind taking some more photos of a game like the Solar Strike game at the bottom-middle in the funky case?

Which region is that and what do these cases look like from various angles?  I've never seen these before, and you've posted quite a few now.  Thanks.

Hope it was OK to hijack this question a bit but as OP said they're rental cases from Yapon. A generic Game Boy one sold recently for about $45, it looked like this. They were also released for NES and SNES games. Article in Swedish about the rental company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amelia said:

Hope it was OK to hijack this question a bit but as OP said they're rental cases from Yapon. A generic Game Boy one sold recently for about $45, it looked like this. They were also released for NES and SNES games. Article in Swedish about the rental company.

Thanks, you did the job before me 🙂 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

How many NES games are in the Playtronic library? All of them?

Hopefully not all the library ^^' 

70+ games from the NES library for Playtronic NES games. 

Actually that list is still not 100% sure.

Maybe more titles have been distributed by playtronic for NES that we will discover in the futur.  

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, phart010 said:

It’s never ending 

I have to keep reminding myself it’s not all OPs stuff but he is in a group.  It doesn’t mean 99% of this stuff isn’t his but telling myself that helps keep me sane about the idea that one man hunted down all of these premium dime pieces.

thanks guys for your comms and following my updates 🙂 

Actually, fun fact is that i dont have time to take pictuers of my collection. 

Most of the pictures are old pics.

Taking such pictures take lot of time (sorting out, reorganision and put all back , that is such a big miss all the time). 

Yes we are a group working on some projects, and i usually publish pictures of my own collection but very few when i dont have time are from my other friend co worker, but 99% of his items are also in my collection ^^ 

I hope to take more pictures because actually lof of pictures are not updated and there ar so much thing to show i am sure you will enjoy. Hope also  to progress in my projects very soon to share with you guys. 

FnFdWQbXgAE9xjl?format=jpg&name=small

FnK20GDXEAATfU5?format=jpg&name=small

FnQNVtXWIAAzHW6?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1