IGNORED

Video Game Galaxy Collection

VideoGameGalaxy

13 hours ago, DK said:

Amazing collection!

Is there any piece you happen to be looking for?

Do you/your group have doubles/extras of anything for sale?

Thank you very much 🙂 

Yes i am still looking for lot of games, consoles, displays.. 

There is so much to collect from all the world.

I always have extras do trade yes 🙂 depending on what people are looking for and if they have something that i dont have yet 🙂 

Some more pictures below from my collection

Fc9Wdp0WAAQ6VoQ?format=jpg&name=small

FdCQiw_XwAk6xY8?format=jpg&name=small

FdHtnjXXwAMHPfi?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RH said:

You’re missing the Rated E variants of SML and SML2. 😉

Yes exactly !! i am waiting patiently for these variants of PCMS ^^ Still some challenge pending 🙂 

Also missing lot of other versions. There are so many variants with these ones ^^ not sure i have the half of these ahah

@VideoGameGalaxy I thought if I got to my PC I could get a better image to zoom in on to look at that NES system, but which version is that?  Which region?  I'm not seeing any text stating where that is.  Is that Hong Kong, or was there a mainland Chinese version... or am I completely wrong and that's Korean?

2 hours ago, RH said:

@VideoGameGalaxy I thought if I got to my PC I could get a better image to zoom in on to look at that NES system, but which version is that?  Which region?  I'm not seeing any text stating where that is.  Is that Hong Kong, or was there a mainland Chinese version... or am I completely wrong and that's Korean?

It is one of the variants of the ASIAN VERSION Control Deck. 

So the code is ASI. 

There are several variants. And also the Action Set Pack (also in several versions 🙂 ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VideoGameGalaxy said:

So thats a third print. 

Learned some things with you guys 🙂 

thanks a lot to everybody.

What?  The Rated-E SML 2 (and subsequently SML has one too.)

If you want photos, I've posted some of my CIB SML2. I'll dig them up or retake them.

You said you had three of those link NES signs like the one in the post above, any interest in selling one of the others?

Also, how are you keeping track of all the stuff you have? I have one maybe two version of some of my games and still buy doubles sometimes. I imagine it must be worse for you. 

41 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

You said you had three of those link NES signs like the one in the post above, any interest in selling one of the others?

Also, how are you keeping track of all the stuff you have? I have one maybe two version of some of my games and still buy doubles sometimes. I imagine it must be worse for you. 

yes i had 3 of that sign but unfortunately was some years ago now.  have been sold or traded to friends already. 

I dont keep double, except if they have diferences of course. 

About tracking the collection, it's a big pain cause there is no accurate tools to do it like i collect (but i actually work on it to develop such tool for myself and of course anybody who is interested 🙂 ) 

And yes, it happens that i buy doubles often... not very funny when i see that  it is a double ^^' 

Edited by VideoGameGalaxy
  • Like 1