IGNORED

Video Game Galaxy Collection

VideoGameGalaxy

On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, fcgamer said:

@VideoGameGalaxy I have a Hong Kong CIB matching serial GB monochrome for sale if someone in your crew is interested.

Hi @fcgamer i have already several but as there are variants with minor changes please send me the link of your item. Do you have a special topic for your items for sell ? 

17 hours ago, RH said:

Did you work for Nintendo or something? These collections are seriously impressive.  Even money aside, I have no clue how you assembled all of these.

Thanks for the comment, no i did not work for Nintendo ^^  

Putting all these together, finding all these rare items was a ahrd work and indeed money... 
Quest is absolutely not finished and collectiion is still updated every day. I cannot take updated pictures very often but will try 🙂 

15 hours ago, AirVillain said:

Pretty wild stuff.

A little difficult to see the detail with the watermark.

Thanks 

Yes i know watermark can be annoying on family pictures specially BUT we are working on several porject, and all these items will be available in website with full detail pictures and description, and also probably books projects. 
We are working hard for it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VideoGameGalaxy said:

Thanks

Yes i know watermark can be annoying on family pictures specially BUT we are working on several porject, and all these items will be available in website with full detail pictures and description, and also probably books projects. 
We are working hard for it. 

All good, I wasn't trying to be rude.

Sounds awesome. What you've got is really neat. 😎👍

• Like 1