IGNORED

Johnny Nunchucks reporting in!

Hey everyone!

I heard this forum mentioned on the DrunkFriend podcast a few times, so I decided to stop by and check it out.
And I'm glad that I did! I've been lurking for about a week and it seems like a really cool place.
The weekly contests and the "beat every game" events seem like fun ways to revisit some favorites and discover some great games that I missed.

I've been collecting SNES games for a few years but I haven't really been taking it too seriously.
I have a little under 250 games currently in my collection, and it's slow-growing with prices the way that they are.

I love beat 'em ups, JRPGS (when I have the time...), and really anything that's has some quirkiness to it (I love me some weird games).

Okay, that's enough about me for now—it's nice to be here!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! Lots of cool people and cool stuff here. SNES is top tier for sure. Any specific favorites?

Thanks! Some favorites of mine include Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Act Raiser, Combatribes, Final Fight 3, Pocky & Rocky, SOS, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Turtles in Time, Super Mario World, StarFox, and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse.

• Love 1

On 6/24/2022 at 9:36 PM, Johnny Nunchucks said:

Thanks! Some favorites of mine include Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Act Raiser, Combatribes, Final Fight 3, Pocky & Rocky, SOS, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Turtles in Time, Super Mario World, StarFox, and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse.

Chrono Trigger and FF6?

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...