IGNORED

Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast Physical Release???

I was curious if anyone knew of any physical release for Castlevania Resurrection for Dreamcast. 

I am well aware that I could make my own but I was hoping there was a nice release made by a reputable company/person that I could purchase. 

image.jpeg.fd90c884f87c1e53b9959902ac35186f.jpeg

Thanks

Edited by killerkobra

• The title was changed to Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast Physical Release???
Member · Posted
2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Was a prototype version then found and dumped?!? Holy fuck I need this too.

Yes, some alpha level build dropped i guess a year or two ago maybe now, I forget.  There's some various stages that are playable to some degree party to largely complete(ish) but it's not some coherent functioning game either.  I imagine if you burned it you'd probably enjoy it, then feel bad because it never got further and had some real potential.  But, well, that's Konami for ya.  Who needs good ideas when you have pachinko right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, killerkobra said:

I was curious if anyone knew of any physical release for Castlevania Resurrection for Dreamcast. 

I am well aware that I could make my own but I was hoping there was a nice release made by a reputable company/person that I could purchase. 

image.jpeg.fd90c884f87c1e53b9959902ac35186f.jpeg

Thanks

This guy makes a nice copy of the game

https://www.facebook.com/groups/985676628892021/search/?q=Castlevania

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Man, I love the Dreamcast and this would've been a cool release. Of course the lack of a second analog stick would've made the camera a nightmare, but it comes with the territory.

I remember getting a Dreamcast just for this game. Oh how I was crushed when it got cancelled. I was a MASSIVE fan of the N64 Castlevania's so I was really looking forward to this game. 

This is one of the actual ads for it that had me so F'n hyped!!! (took me forever to find this ad in my magazine collection to get a pic ha ha, I knew I had it) 

image.thumb.jpeg.090ba0be6d54f835ac8dddc04c77a715.jpeg

• Like 2

Member · Posted
7 hours ago, killerkobra said:

I remember getting a Dreamcast just for this game. Oh how I was crushed when it got cancelled. I was a MASSIVE fan of the N64 Castlevania's so I was really looking forward to this game. 

This is one of the actual ads for it that had me so F'n hyped!!! (took me forever to find this ad in my magazine collection to get a pic ha ha, I knew I had it) 

image.thumb.jpeg.090ba0be6d54f835ac8dddc04c77a715.jpeg

Oh man, such a tease that it got all the way to an advertisement.

• Agree 2