IGNORED

Ad closed due to lack of demand

Tom Stamper

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you I don't think you'll get any/many offers as it sits as one big chunk.

The problem is you have two Japanese systems from both sides of the console war, usually it's already a bit of a trick trying to sell one system with a few games, but two is getting into unheard of territory short of just someone scooping up a bunch in a mega-purchase from someone quitting and they let it go for like 1/2 the price or less.

If you want to let it go cheap sure, but probably best to break up a Nintendo and Sega lot and see how that goes.

2 часа назад, Тануки сказал:

I want to sell quickly in one lot. I'm too lazy to send a lot of small parcels to distant countries. I would like to get at least about 400-500 dollars. How much would you pay for this? I can give any confirmation that this is my collection, I can take any photos and videos. If interested write me a private message.

Edited by Tom Stamper

Well given the value of the SD2SNES on its own and the old version of the mega everdrive, those two largely suck up the price you're asking.  It'll come down still either way to if someone wants two japanese systems at the same time, and the rest which is an odd mixed bag of sorts with a SNES Switch controller thrown in.  I think you have a chance, but it won't be easy, at least here, ebay sure, some flipper would take that at $350 and go nuts parting it out at scalper rates.

• The title was changed to Ad closed due to lack of demand