IGNORED

I Need Creative Ideas On How To Destroy This Game

Stick it with some fresh coffee beans so that a civet eats it, then shits it out later and then your game will have an expensive taste and unique smell to it a real aficionado will love once you brew it to make a cup of Doomed Kopi Luwak worth upwards of $100. 😉

2 hours ago, RH said:

Find a giant fresnal lens from an old projection TV and melt the whole dang thing.

I can say from childhood eperience, with the size of Switch carts this would be doable with even a regular magnifying glass. Big fancy fresnel lens might be easier and faster. Nice big thick... glass. I'd be interested if those are faster and hotter (heh heh) than the thin plastic magnifier sheets for reading book pages that can be had for <$10.

9 hours ago, Link said:

I can say from childhood eperience, with the size of Switch carts this would be doable with even a regular magnifying glass. Big fancy fresnel lens might be easier and faster. Nice big thick... glass. I'd be interested if those are faster and hotter (heh heh) than the thin plastic magnifier sheets for reading book pages that can be had for <$10.

• Like 1