IGNORED

I Need Creative Ideas On How To Destroy This Game

I won't be creating new posts for all my videos but I'm specifically looking for discussions around this so I did it with this one. Limited Run Games is sending me a replacement for this game and are forcing me to destroy my existing copy in order to get the replacement. Since I have a new YouTube account, I was hoping to incorporate some comedy into it so how exactly should I go about it? Please post your ideas, either here or on the video and I'll record it and post it when it's done. Thanks!

• Like 1

1st - What Skinny Said above.  Think long and hard about this.

2nd - if you must: take some time and come up with the most outlandish Rube Goldberg imaginable.

Also, accompany it with some music like this:

Edited by PII

They're asking you to destroy property that YOU paid for because they made a defective product, wont pay for international shipping and are holding functional merchandise hostage?

Yeah, f**k them. Photoshop it and get your functioning property then call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

There's probably laws in Canada against this too.

Their ideology of never printing games twice is clearly hindering their ideology of making functional products. It's also compromised, because no matter how much they lie to themselves, they have to print the game again.

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ThePhleo said:

They're asking you to destroy property that YOU paid for because they made a defective product, wont pay for international shipping and are holding functional merchandise hostage?

... as a condition to send a replacement. 

Settle down, Beavis. They're gonna cover the new shipping, just not the return. Because the original item is useless to them.

• Haha 1