IGNORED

The first annual VGS Secret Santa is HERE!!!

Secret Santa

Events Team · Posted

Alright, finally got my list in! Been having a busy few days and I must admit I was being a bit lazy with it, but I finally got it done at the end of the day. Let me know if there are any issues with it, there shouldn't be though 😄

Edited by ZeldaFreak

On 11/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, Gloves said:

According to the admin panel they're different people based on ip and other factors, but could be one dude using a VPN, technically. To my knowledge though those names are two different people. 

Just sent you a PM Santa.

Also I have traded with Gloves on a few occassions, Katchii was my username on Nintendoage as well.

Dont know who JVOSS is.   

On 11/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, Secret Santa said:

As of now, everyone that has messaged me with a list should have been invited to the Secret Santa club.

A reminder- posting in here that "you're in" doesn't mean squat if I don't get a list.   So make sure I get them by the deadline!

I should have everybody caught up.    Please see the bolded above.    Several "I'm in" without lists, and you only have about 24 more hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Secret Santa said:

I should have everybody caught up.    Please see the bolded above.    Several "I'm in" without lists, and you only have about 24 more hours.

People better be sending Santa a list so he can check it twice. 

I’m a dad now so these jokes are legal in all 50 states

• Like 1