IGNORED

I Started A YouTube Account!

Code Monkey

Member · Posted

I'm a big car guy as well, and while I enjoy Doug DeMuro, I only watch his channel on occasion.  The only car channel that I watch 100% is Hoovies Garage.  I enjoy his channel because his car tastes are extremely similar to mine (we are about the same age which makes sense).  I also enjoy seeing him buy cars that need a lot of work and getting them back to driving condition since I have more interest in that myself.  

Member · Posted
2 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

I'm a big car guy as well, and while I enjoy Doug DeMuro, I only watch his channel on occasion.  The only car channel that I watch 100% is Hoovies Garage.  I enjoy his channel because his car tastes are extremely similar to mine (we are about the same age which makes sense).  I also enjoy seeing him buy cars that need a lot of work and getting them back to driving condition since I have more interest in that myself.  

You're probably well aware but it sounds like you'd like Tavarish as well. I actually emailed Doug to review my Porsche 981 but didn't get much of a response. Then I watched him more and realised it was small potatoes for him.

I subscribe to Manny Khoshbin, Doug Demuro, Shmee150, Stradman and Jay Leno's Garage. I'm considering VinWiki as well.

Member · Posted
6 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

You're probably well aware but it sounds like you'd like Tavarish as well. I actually emailed Doug to review my Porsche 981 but didn't get much of a response. Then I watched him more and realised it was small potatoes for him.

I subscribe to Manny Khoshbin, Doug Demuro, Shmee150, Stradman and Jay Leno's Garage. I'm considering VinWiki as well.

I've seen some of Tavarish's stuff, usually when Hoovie is involved.  But at the end of the day, I only have so much time to watch videos, so I tend to pick one channel and stick with it, and only watch the other channels on occasion.  I'm familiar with most of what you listed, but only watch them if they are talking about a specific car I have interest in.

When it comes to video games, like Hoovie's Garage, the only channel I watch 100% is Game Sack.  All other channels I just watch from time to time when they talk about certain subjects.