IGNORED

Error Print Cover PlayStation 2 Syphon Filter - Omega Strain

RH

Paging Dr. @Hybrid!

This is a multi-purpose post.  I would like to get a general value for this thing, but I'm also curious if anyone has ever seen something specifically like this and can possibly explain what actually happened.

Anyway, while surfing eBay, one of my saved searches had this item as a suggestion.  It'd just been posted and I snatched it up quickly because it looked like a legit, small quantity error and it was $7!

Omega Strain came with a cardboard slip cover.  I've tried to look for other examples, and I can't find a high quality condition photo of a complete box, but it doesn't look like the printing was all that special.  At first, I thought this might have been a metallic sheen but that doesn't seem to be the case.  From other examples, the cover just has a dark shadow in the error portion of this game.

So, what's happened here to cause this? Also, is it worth anything?  I'm not expecting a lot but what do these types of one-off (or very small-quantity) types of errors go for?  The condition is fair, at best, but it's definitely unique. I could find another example like this for this game, although there probably are other examples for other titles.

Thanks for any info.  Photos below.

(Clicking on an image below will resize it for extra detail.)

IMG_2256.JPG IMG_2257.JPG 

IMG_2258.JPG IMG_2259.JPG 

Edited by RH