IGNORED

Super Tilt Bro. Tournament Hosted by VGS!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, NESfiend said:

This is just insult to injury. You know Im not tech savy. I dont have a controller for a computer and I wouldnt know what to do with one. Computers are for work. Consoles are for play. Thats just old man 101

I may or may not have had a drink or two at that point 😉

• Haha 1

We never discussed ineligibility. I guess the only ones who can't are me (too much deep in organization, and rafling a prize I give), Broke Studio (donated a prize), Jeevan (our Tournament Organizer), and maybe Gloves (has to preserve his deity status.)

That said, @Gloves and @braven already taunted each-other. It is asking for a show-match in my opinion 😇

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, neodolphino said:

I'm in, if I'm allowed 🙂

28 minutes ago, RogerBidon said:

We never discussed ineligibility. I guess the only ones who can't are me (too much deep in organization, and rafling a prize I give), Broke Studio (donated a prize), Jeevan (our Tournament Organizer), and maybe Gloves (has to preserve his deity status.)

That said, @Gloves and @braven already taunted each-other. It is asking for a show-match in my opinion 😇

we let deadeye and scrobins in you are more than welcome to join in.  

Damn, that's 17 if I count correctly. One too many for a 16-persons brackets.

Let's find 15 more to fill the 32-places brackets! 💪

In all seriousness, I never asked how tournaments handle this. I guess strongly seeded players are matched against empty slots on the first round.

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, RogerBidon said:

Damn, that's 17 if I count correctly. One too many for a 16-persons brackets.

Let's find 15 more to fill the 32-places brackets! 💪

In all seriousness, I never asked how tournaments handle this. I guess strongly seeded players are matched against empty slots on the first round.

someone will have a bye for sure

I'm down.

Need to GITGUD!

I can be flexible on the 22nd and 24th of July - since I'm based in Denmark I'm guessing you would put my matches in the evening CEST time which is fine
On the 23rd I have a late celebration of my birthday so if my matches could be either exclusively the day before or after that would be awesome and greatly appreciated, but if not I would prefer to have my matches before 14:00/2:00 pm CEST on the 23rd ☺️

Looking forward to play with you guys again, it's been a while ❤️ 

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

@braven @dvertov @JamesRobot @docile tapeworm @pwikoo @urangutanLP @Infitek @adam @Alienagat @JVOSS @Fei @Scrobins @Deadeye @Le poussin @matthughson @neodolphino @Dabest @Gobolz @Dimo

Bracket is live.  Now would be a good time to give me your times you are available to play, chances are this tournament will be over in 1 day, so let's see what times are best for you all and what not.  Hopefully there won't be too many issues with scheduling, but we still have about 2 weeks to figure it out.  

Best of luck tournament fighters, get them thumbs working, and if you have any specific technical issues I am sure @RogerBidon can help you out as he should know about the game!  

• Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, braven said:

I'm free whenever I need to be for the bracket, just need a heads up

sounds good, hopefully, like i said, we can pretty much do all these back to back and make sure we get it knocked out and prizes passed out etc.  Thanks for the reply!

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, Dimo said:

As mentioned above @Jeevan I'm available Friday the 22nd or Sunday the 24th, almost anytime of the day, but since I'm on CEST what works for the rest is probably my evenings or very very early mornings

yes, everyone has contacted me and i will be putting together times for each matchup sometime late tonight or tomorrow and will pm you here or on discord 🙂