IGNORED

Super Tilt Bro. Tournament Hosted by VGS!

Jeevan

18 minutes ago, Makar said:

Now the real question is, can a Mac emulate this nintenders?

If the mac in question is powerful enough, it can run the web version. Try to go online with it without turning fullscreen on, if it pings the server it is good, if a red popup appears it's dead.

Edited by RogerBidon

1 hour ago, RogerBidon said:

Damn, @Feiis that really your first post on VGS?!

Great to have you signed up for the tourney. I will have to follow up on my promise to lend you a cart to participate with a real NES now 🙂

Yes !!! My first post is for your tournament 🙂

My brother will sign up too, but he can't play on 23th... don't know if it is a problem !

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, Fei said:

Yes !!! My first post is for your tournament 🙂

My brother will sign up too, but he can't play on 23th... don't know if it is a problem !

chances are it will be over the 22nd.  if not he can always forfeit.  either way he is welcome to join in.

It really depends on how many sign up.

16 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Deadeye you gonna signup or what..... 😘  @Scrobins don't be a scrub 😆  you two need to show these guys whats up!  @behemos you are a savant when it comes to games, how bout u get in this tourney!  @NESfiend chickened out or something!

This is just insult to injury. You know Im not tech savy. I dont have a controller for a computer and I wouldnt know what to do with one. Computers are for work. Consoles are for play. Thats just old man 101

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 3