IGNORED

Post Your Avatar/Username History Here!

I'm not sure if some of you guys are the same as me, but when I come to a forum, unless you have a generic/default avatar, I always associate people with their avatars.  Even if it changes and you're a person that I'm familiar with, if you change your avatar a ton, I might disassociate you with a former thread/coversation because I recall the thread and seeing certain people based off of their images.

Also, some of you have changed your names.  It should be obvious why that might be confusing too.  Anyway, I figured I'd make a post over here in the "introduce Yourself" form where people can log there username/avatar changes.  Obviously it's your choice.

Here are the suggested guidelines:

• Make only one post.  Edit it as information changes.
  • Create a section for name changes and for avatar changes.
  • Dates would be nice, but not required.
  • Are you frequently on other forums (or where you on NA) and when you came here you made a different name?  I know that we can add specific user ID associations with our profiles, but if there's a chance that VGSers might know you by a different name on another community we frequent, then post it here too.  Discord, is a good example.
  • Try to keep the post short and too the point.

Again, those are more guidelines.  I'm not sure if anyone else will appreciate this, but I'll try to be the first and I'll make a personal post in a second.

Historical User ID(s):

RLH

Historical Avatar(s):

Nintendo Age and early VGS

image.jpeg.28dac63dc81446ff4336bf1bc6778aef.jpeg

VGS, briefly

image.thumb.png.9b8a77c5256a610560e72205c51dc051.png

Former Holiday Avatars:

Sephiroth_valentines.jpg.58afca908d792c724d9ce646986db92d.jpg Sephiroth_Thanksgiving.jpg.246200e0e4d2625ebdce0c00563be28b.jpg Sephiroth_Christmas.jpg.993ab73d6d6780eb0f3d326299150b54.jpg

Current (Temporarily updated for VGS Werewolf)

RH

User ID on other sites:

• Discord: RLH
  • NintendoAge: RLH
  • Reddit: rlhrlh
Edited by RH
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Events Team · Posted

I change my avatar pretty often.  Usually jack-o-lanterns or robots.  OG Batman was my first avatar on the NintendoSage.

April 14, 2014

(Jack-o-lantern carved 2013.)

0gLyqV8.png

October 2014

PzBrWXj.png

Ghostbusters jack-o-lanterns were requested by my kid.  Slimer is hue corrected to green.

TMSQBoJ.png

jgXxn7k.png

Chucky might be my favorite.  I'd say this is where I hit my stride.

ZQOPUyi.jpg

Last NintendoSage avatar October 2019.  I had just switched back to it since it was Halloween season.

V2th7PM.jpg

Started using Elmer Fudd on occasion in 2018 I think.  I've had a couple different ones. *Current*

7roz59b.jpg

Background for Elmer.

hQ2h1Hy.png

October 21, 2019

My first videoGameSage avatar and first time I used Bender.

Gu2wQ20.gif

October 27, 2019

I finally decided to do a robot jack-o-lantern.  I tried out designs for C3PO and Terminator but they were both rather complicated; I wanted a break after the Mars Attacks.  And Robot Devil translated better than Bender to punkin carving.

I0AugY4.jpg

My member page general background.

um09YZm.jpg

srJo6u3.jpg

I use this one frequently.

opGktQn.gif

Late 2020

zZNf6Pl.gif

IsTANH5.jpg

jjE4bPE.gif

Cj0eDwc.gif

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

6 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

I change my avatar pretty often.  Usually jack-o-lanterns or robots.  OG Batman was my first avatar on the NintendoSage.

April 14, 2014

(Jack-o-lantern carved 2013.)

0gLyqV8.png

October 2014

PzBrWXj.png

Ghostbusters jack-o-lanterns were requested by my kid.  Slimer is hue corrected to green.

TMSQBoJ.png

jgXxn7k.png

Chucky might be my favorite.  I'd say this is where I hit my stride.

ZQOPUyi.jpg

Last NintendoSage avatar October 2019.  I had just switched back to it since it was Halloween season.

V2th7PM.jpg

October 21, 2019

My first videoGameSage avatar and first time I used Bender.

Gu2wQ20.gif

October 27, 2019

I finally decided to do a robot jack-o-lantern.  I tried out designs for C3PO and Terminator but they were both rather complicated; I wanted a break after the Mars Attacks.  And Robot Devil translated better than Bender to punkin carving.

I0AugY4.jpg

srJo6u3.jpg

I use this one frequently.

opGktQn.gif

Late 2020 *current

zZNf6Pl.gif

IsTANH5.jpg

I joined NA in 2016, and I remember all of those.  The Mars Attack! on is my favorite.  "Ack, ack!"

• Thanks 1

I've gone by "MegaMan52" since joining YouTube in 2006. Before that, on forums I went to in the early 2000's, I was known as "Mega Man 5". 

For both NintendoAge and Video Game Sage, I've been using the same profile pic. On YouTube, I used some other pics before using the current image: 

During my early years on YouTube, I used a thumbnail from this Mega Man 4 video as my YouTube Channel icon. I'm not sure if it was that exact picture (Google changed some of the thumbnails for my earlier videos), but I remember it was from this video.

image.jpeg.0e62d757b22709377dc5e2666c5b099a.jpeg

Shown briefly in one of my YouTube videos is an edited picture of Mega Man that i used as my YouTube Channel icon several years ago. I edited the image to sort of resemble my real-life appearance at the time (I used to wear a blue shirt and navy blue pants). The thumbs up pose was based on a Mega Man video I saw on Video Game Director's Cuts in the early/mid 2000's. I used that picture for a few years.

image.jpeg.76eaa961caaa7cfe7509d7de204b919b.jpeg

I took this Animal Crossing picture using the camera feature in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, and saved it onto the GameCube's official SD Card accessory released in Japan. I then used it as my Channel icon in 2014 or so.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 2

I go by Ankos. I picked out the name by taking the first letters of each word from the title of a book that I never read. As for my profile picture, I use the mascot for a company that published some unlicensed Gameboy games. The company is called Gowin, and their mascot's name is Guā guā lóng. A lot of their stuff is pretty solid, though it didn't really sell well outside of Asia. Some of their older works were developed by people who later on worked for a different unlicensed game company called Vast Fame, who is a little more popular on the internet

• Like 1