IGNORED

F/S, to be updated soon.

Banana Bandit

10 hours ago, Tanooki said:

So what's the story behind Lagrange Point?  I see it's one of those numbered bits, but is it a unique translation, new board or chopped old one, etc?

https://archive.nes.science/nintendoage-forums/nintendoage.com/forum/messageview94fc-3.html?catid=34&threadid=154043

It's an original Lagrange point board with new eeproms containing the English translation. It has the VRC7 chip  which requires the audio mod to North American NES consoles. Each board has had to be hand modified to fit within an NES shell since it would be way too large with the 72-pin converter.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Non rev-A gyromites, homebrews/repros
  • The title was changed to NA Halloween scare cart 2015 & 2016 make offer
On 6/11/2022 at 4:24 PM, Scrobins said:

Good luck with the sale! If by any chance you have the party edition of the 2017 cart or the 2018 cart I’d be interested.

I had sold my 2018 a few years ago, unfortunately. 
I would have loved to get my hands on that party edition, but K3V never let me get one, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to NA Halloween scare cart 2015 & 2016 $275 for the pair
On 6/23/2022 at 2:24 PM, Boneheadimus said:

So if I'm reading that right, the Lagrange Point cart doesn't work on an unmodified USA NES?  Does it just make the sound not work or is the game completely unplayable?

The game is playable, it just doesn't have the extended sound channels of the VRC-7 without having the sound mod done on an NES.

• The title was changed to Beer slinger, armed for battle, Lagrange point. Homebrews, repros and case only items.
  • The title was changed to F/S, to be updated soon.