IGNORED

Hello! New Game Boy fan here. :)

Hello! I love the Game Boy, have been modding them and collecting the NA catalog for a while now.

I'm 5 away from all 506 of the first print, officially licensed, nice label, not too yellowed, NA Game Boy games. Even have them all in OEM cases.

Just need:

• Avenging Spirit (Just waiting it out. There were a slew on eBay near the start of the year and now it's been pretty dry for a non-yellowed, nice label copy.)
  • F1 Pole Position (I won an auction at a decent price and the seller couldn't find it...blaaaaaaah.)
  • Jimmy Connors Tennis
  • Toxic Crusaders (Sad that this has been going for way over what it seems it should.)
  • Trax (first printing) (So many of these keep popping up, but all -1 prints)

I'll finally get there soon, but gosh...takes patience and constant checking. 😛

Nice to meet you all!

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, withfoam said:

Hello! I love the Game Boy, have been modding them and collecting the NA catalog for a while now.

I'm 5 away from all 506 of the first print, officially licensed, nice label, not too yellowed, NA Game Boy games. Even have them all in OEM cases.

Just need:

• Avenging Spirit (Just waiting it out. There were a slew on eBay near the start of the year and now it's been pretty dry for a non-yellowed, nice label copy.)
  • F1 Pole Position (I won an auction at a decent price and the seller couldn't find it...blaaaaaaah.)
  • Jimmy Connors Tennis
  • Toxic Crusaders (Sad that this has been going for way over what it seems it should.)
  • Trax (first printing) (So many of these keep popping up, but all -1 prints)

I'll finally get there soon, but gosh...takes patience and constant checking. 😛

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, and man I get it.  I finished my set in early 2019 and I barely missed the massive COVID spike.  I've slowly been looking for variants but I too am missing a few of the first-revisions, but only one or two.  I do have the other copy though.

Anyway, welcome along and glad to have another participant in the "Beat the GB Library" event.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...