IGNORED

Prototypes 101

On 5/16/2022 at 10:25 PM, inasuma said:

That’s such a waste you were ghosted not once, not twice… but three times, but at different stages of the process for each person?

I’d really love to know why Frank keeps ghosting, especially. I know he’s a busy guy but… this feels just lazy.

It was super weird. Maybe one day I'll find out, maybe one day I'll message him again. I don't want to right now.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:14 AM, fcgamer said:

It's extremely difficult to get ahold of him. I put him in touch with a guy who has a Super Mario prototype and wants it dumped, God only knows if he wrote the guy or not, and since I'm just a middle man, there's little I can do about it either way.

I know how busy I am, so I can definitely sympathize with being busy. Then again, with big ticket stuff, really should be prioritising that.

He responded to me really quickly, we'd go back and forth multiple times a day and he pretty much replied instantly. And then I asked him where I send my games.

• Sad 2

I just happened to watch this just shortly ago, amazing piece, even points out some of the truly reprehensible people out there past and present, their tactics and self serving antics to stifle prototypes from surfacing for black market level shadow deals instead which is disgusting.  Kudos as I forgot about it from years ago bratwurst putting the screws to those types with the bio force ape trickery.  But on the flip amazing work on others parts to get, archive, research, and properly feed these found lost gems for the masses.  I mean I may be one who would feel 100% different about it if I didn't consider prototypes just utter theft, because, largely they are.  If it were not stolen goods people are pulling this stuff with I'd be more understanding probably.