IGNORED

VGS Homebrew Almanac

Scrobins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Social Team · Posted

Pssss.... The Shapeshifter 2 is available for pre-order from the same link for The Shapeshifter.  Though I'm not sure if you list pre-orders.  BUT I'm about to tweet about this thread and also tweet about The Shapeshifter 2 so figured I should mention it.

Homebrew Team · Posted
On 8/13/2022 at 5:59 PM, FireHazard51 said:

Pssss.... The Shapeshifter 2 is available for pre-order from the same link for The Shapeshifter.  Though I'm not sure if you list pre-orders.  BUT I'm about to tweet about this thread and also tweet about The Shapeshifter 2 so figured I should mention it.

I usually put pre-orders in the other thread (though I'm slow about moving them to this one once they're available. But orders for the first and pre-orders for the second are available from the same place.

If you see any others that raise questions, let me know, and thanks for keeping an eye out!

Member · Posted
On 8/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, FireHazard51 said:

I believe physical CIBs are shipping soon for Kickstarter backers. Looking forward to mine... I love the dual cart idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a new NES platformer that seems to have come out of nowhere, Bobby Six Seven from calgames, available now for $4.49: https://calgames.itch.io/bobby-six-seven

I quite like the look of this!

Edited to add: In-browser demo: https://theretroverse.com/product/bobby-six-seven/

Edited by ecmyers
  • Thanks 1