IGNORED

Zelda 3 'Anniversary' 30yo / North America

Joyomofrobro

What's especially interesting is how the original SNES version referred to "Seven Wise Men" (changed to the non-sexist Seven Sages for the GBA version) when in fact, as seen in Ocarina of Time, only TWO of the seven "wise men" were actually men!

But the greatest mystery of all...whatever became of Chris Houlihan (if indeed he was a real person)?  I wonder if he had any clue as to just how forever immortalized he'd become in the video game community/history and how many more would've more aggressively entered that contest if they knew just how forever famous they'd be!

• Wow! 1

On 4/15/2022 at 2:50 AM, Joyomofrobro said:

I did me playing Zelda II back in the time of game such an old photograph I really enjoyed that instalment!

ZeldaIIJoseph.JPG

This is officially the most 1987 photograph ever taken. I'm serious!

Look in any book, like literally ANY book ever published, and there will be this picture with the scant caption: "1987."

I'm talking, like, not even history books or nothing. ANY book. Kids picture book? It's in there. Hardcore erotica? There's a footnote. Rhyming dictionary? Yep, just check the "about author" section.

This photo, 1987. Says it RIGHT on there!  🤣😍

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Joyomofrobro said:

Its the town where you jump up on the roof and go down chimney to get the reflect spell you can see in pic!

Just like the sign near it reads, "Santa Claus isn't the only one who can go down the chimney!"  Oh wait, wrong game... 😄 

• Love 1

On 4/17/2022 at 6:54 PM, Tyree_Cooper said:

mhh good stuff. had to have a magazine to find out all the hearts and other secrets, good times

or call the hotline🤭

Just remember though if you're under 18...

Randy Savage: I'm just one of those "and others"?  Oh it's not like I ever did anything important...just those Slim Jim commercials!  Having the hottest most beautiful sidekick in all of The Artist Formerly Known As WWF history...

• 11 months later...