IGNORED

$5 Xbox 360 collection. FS/FT

On 11/20/2022 at 10:34 AM, RegularGuyGamer said:

Do you have a picture of the current collection? The force unleashed 1&2 would go right into my collection!

I’m working on getting the current collection updated (it is in the op). 

let me take a good look at those two to see the condition of the discs and we can work out a sweet deal for you.

@RegularGuyGamer my bad dude lol all I see is dollar signs. 
anyway they are scratched up but they seem to be running. And your right I might add those to the collection. I was playing as Vader right off the rip in one of them. I’m just not huge into Star Wars.

Edited by docile tapeworm

I think this might be a thing for you Americans, not so much for me here in Sweden. We don't have those garage sales over here. I know of 2 second hands but the stuff isn't a steal and with auction hosts taking a cut and buyers factoring in shipping costs on their end there's barely anything left.

I'm not gonna stifle through old stuff to list, wait and ship in order to make 2$ if lucky.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cartman said:

…..with auction hosts taking a cut and buyers factoring in shipping costs on their end there's barely anything left.

I'm not gonna stifle through old stuff to list, wait and ship in order to make 2$ if lucky.

Your right. If I sell an item, I got for free, on eBay for $10 shipped I make $2 after fees, taxes and shipping cost.

i rarely take the time to sell anything I don’t think I can get $20 shipped for selling on eBay. Any item that won’t sell for $20 I keep and try to sell local.

17 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Your right. If I sell an item, I got for free, on eBay for $10 shipped I make $2 after fees, taxes and shipping cost.

i rarely take the time to sell anything I don’t think I can get $20 shipped for selling on eBay. Any item that won’t sell for $20 I keep and try to sell local.

Yeah and the key issue is always sourcing whether you earn 2$ or 10$ but since you got that covered it can work out.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to $5 Xbox 360 collection. FS/FT
Administrator · Posted
21 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I did. $20 bill.

Damn man, you had a pile of bangers right there. I thought you were collecting XBox, not selling them? Were these all dupes or something? I have to imagine the CoDs at the least would get a few bucks a pop. Not shittin' on the hustle, just genuinely confused.

image.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Damn man, you had a pile of bangers right there. I thought you were collecting XBox, not selling them? Were these all dupes or something? I have to imagine the CoDs at the least would get a few bucks a pop. Not shittin' on the hustle, just genuinely confused.

I kept black ops 2. So I can let all the other fps go. I’m not a Star Wars guy so… let those go. RPG’s gone. I got ninja gaiden 2 so the assassins creed can go. Halo 3 is the hall for me so let 4 and reach go. Maybe should have kept ssx.

the discs weren’t in good enough shape to sell online. They weren’t terrible but not something I’d feel comfortable with not selling in person. So they were going to be tough sells. Check out the op I feel like I have a nice collection going so far.

btw what are your thoughts on the metal gear rising promo I picked up?

0E138BBF-C643-4C9A-BE09-72F6F64403F5.jpeg

FFA9ED2F-9606-41E0-A576-45EED4A9B9F4.jpeg

Administrator · Posted
27 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I kept black ops 2. So I can let all the other fps go. I’m not a Star Wars guy so… let those go. RPG’s gone. I got ninja gaiden 2 so the assassins creed can go. Halo 3 is the hall for me so let 4 and reach go. Maybe should have kept ssx.

the discs weren’t in good enough shape to sell online. They weren’t terrible but not something I’d feel comfortable with not selling in person. So they were going to be tough sells. Check out the op I feel like I have a nice collection going so far.

btw what are your thoughts on the metal gear rising promo I picked up?

0E138BBF-C643-4C9A-BE09-72F6F64403F5.jpeg

FFA9ED2F-9606-41E0-A576-45EED4A9B9F4.jpeg

Fair nuf. I have no clue re: PAL promo discs, unfortunately - sorry man!

• 2 weeks later...

Doood nice, great heckin pickup! A bunch of the Japanese 360 shmups popped into my local store last year and all sold really quickly at a bit higher prices.

I thought it was super cool to see em for sale in person though half were region locked, wasn't ready to drop $80 each or whatever they wanted. Anyways, nice score!!

• Thanks 1

@drxandy thanks brother. Im certainly curating this collection with my personal taste. Those transformers games are kinda cool but I’ve tested them and it’s just not my style. I tried that armored core game as well. It was pretty cool and might stay. They seemed like similar games (mech). One just being transformer themed. So they will probably get sold so I can get something like death smiles witch has also been sitting at the local shop. I think they are asking $80 for it.

• 2 months later...

Big update

sold another ncaa 2013 (wife picked at the bins for $0.20) gonna say that’s a $15 net (no taxes yet still under $600)

C276AD98-1868-441F-948B-23A97B61D156.thumb.jpeg.063e34342c0d58e94665541266e903f4.jpeg

Funds at $35

sold that armored core v $33 net

12064BFA-2F32-4AAC-AC72-320A0A9FCF7B.thumb.jpeg.fae87ebc9fb8ea1a2fe5f6713238196b.jpeg

funds at $68

heres where I cheat and I don’t care I’m getting lazy and to hell with it I sold most everything for $100 on Facebook some of those games were in my pc I know it’s bs but I’m consolidating ok!

9724EE6E-623D-48BE-833B-1418FC2BD626.jpeg.61b18231f08b408b05ac92a13ff80cdb.jpeg

32A5E1AB-F029-45BC-B043-F65A585FB865.thumb.jpeg.316992ead5f235f16aed7cbc66e3851b.jpeg

funds at $168

im going to cheat and buy my s off myself I paid $50 for it in the wild. The games I didn’t pay more than $1 for (dragon ball z, need for speed, monsters high) and the controller idk we will say $5 to make it and even $58…

so new pic of collection and new funds amount is $110 

Fight me.

this collection is still pretty pure as far as local buys and flips (a few eBay sales but no buys).

FC437645-562F-4D42-9152-2C1423CCA782.jpeg.24676569a23bd5ad1f666e126f02d167.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yo who the heck is buying a disc-only NCAA Football 2013 for $25??? 😮

The first one sold for $20 so quick I was like “f it let’s get real greedy for another slimy $5”. The $25 sold just as quick within 2 hours of listing…idk dude crazy sports nuts. It was probably @Reed Rothchild so he could download the current roster of the North Dakota buffalo or whatever that school is he loves.

• Haha 1