IGNORED

Nintendo M-Series Virtual Catalog

aaronmjr

M74K - Laser Disc Game Sampler Floor System - Black pedestal mount designed for minimum space usage and maximum flash. This unit comes with a 20" TV and a non-interactive laser disc sampler system in a lockable compartment. Comes with a disc of game play for NES, Game Boy, and Super NES. 110 volts. 66"x21"x20" / 100 lbs / 15.0cf

M74K.jpg

M80A - Super NES Lighted Interactive Demonstration Floor Display. Complete with Super NES, 2 controllers, and Super Mario World gamepak. This hi-tech, modular vac-formed injection molded lockable unit allows for hands-on play action. Superb stereo sound, 20" RGB color monitor and unique game screen graphics make this display truly stimulating. 110 volts, UL and CSA approved. 84"h x 36"w x 48"d / 480lbs / 45.0cf

M80A.jpg

Great minds think alike. When I saw how bad the new GoCollect site was I sort of panicked and wanted to transport this info ASAP. Wow, that many? That's great! And thank you very much. 🙂

If you ever felt like creating some individual replies in this thread like I have, it's easy for me to link them to the first post. When we're done with the major items, I might even create a separate post with the index in it so we can discuss all these things vs. replies getting lost in this post as I add items. Let me know what you think!

M80C - Super NES Lighted Interactive Demonstration Counter Display with 13" TV. Comes complete with Super NES System, 2 controllers, Super Mario World game pak. This hi-tech, vac-formed and injection molded lockable counter unit allows hands-on play. Superb stereo sound, 13" high resolution RGB color, flat screen monitor and unique controllers make this display a must have. 110 volts, UL and CSA approved. 28"h x 22"w x 22"d / 30lbs / 3.0cf

M80C.jpg

M81C - Super NES Lighted Interactive Demonstration Counter Display with 20" TV. Comes complete with Super NES System, 2 controllers, Super Mario World game pak. This lockable unit has metal, vac-formed and injection molded plastic parts; plus, allows hands-on play. Superb stereo sound with three speakers, 20" JVC color TV (Do not use on glass show case.) 110 volts, UL and CSA approved. 26"h x 27"w x 34"d / 82lbs / 6.0cf

M81C.jpg

M81G - Lockable, Super NES Lighted Game Pak Floor Organizer. Four foot display comes with vac-formed sides and is completely secure with lockable sliding doors. Holds a combination of games and accessories. Removable base to fit standard gondolas. 110 volts. 67"h x 48"w x 18"d / 210lbs / 58.99cf

M81G.jpg