IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Kung Fu!

BeaIank

Just now, docile tapeworm said:

Are you the best king fu around here anymore? In your opinion who is your competition?

Doug is really good too if he decides to put in the effort. And that guy with the snoopy avatar if he's still here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I feel like that happens to me on the magician. I still don’t have a solid tactic for that guy I fight him different every time

You have to space out your punches. Don't punch the magician too fast or he'll back off.

10 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya meerkat is pretty good and twarrwick I think?

I can confirm @TWarwick07  has a Snoopy avatar. And he was active in a Kung Fu thread on NA. Not sure how he scored but I always noticed/remembered him because he was my first transaction there, super nice guy. And he lives in NJ which is where I grew up playing Nintendo.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Link said:

I can confirm @TWarwick07  has a Snoopy avatar. And he was active in a Kung Fu thread on NA. Not sure how he scored but I always noticed/remembered him because he was my first transaction there, super nice guy. And he lives in NJ which is where I grew up playing Nintendo.

Yup. My copy of 1943 I got from him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, docile tapeworm said:

So am I gonna have to challenge Michael this week. I would rather play that cowboy shooter but I can’t let him breeze through with a win with a score posted on sunday

I actually got over 700k in practice before Sunday so I know I can do better.

I'm still curious what kind of rules we'll have for GunSmoke.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@NESfiend c’mon you gotta put some heat on mbd 

Barking up the wrong tree there. Id be thrilled to hit 500k on one life. Pipe dream to get much or any higher than that. 

@Bearcat-Dougprobably best candidate to shake things up, but 700k on one life is beyond crazy. @mbd39going off at -1200 im vegas. Doug +875, rest of field +1500

• Like 1