IGNORED

Star Wars

VegHead

30 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I'm going to watch it, but I'm still undecided if I will watch it in the theater or wait until it's streaming.  It's hard to get excited considering how much of a disaster episode VIII was.  

I thought this was a really good video for all those that like to shit on episode 8. Well put together video with good points and alot of humorous parts

Edited by Quest4Nes

Ok initial reaction. Not posting a spoiler.

I thought this movie was alot of fun. It was s ton of movie. Like 2 movies jammed together. Love the direction the story went.

There are 2-3 parts thst didnt work for me but there was no time to dwell on them. Plot convieniences are present though but the movie moves so fast that i get why they did some of it. 

C-3po was my the highlight of the movie to me. The humor felt right this time

Overall my favorite out of the final 3 movies. Kylo ren is a great character. That is all. Ill wait to potentially talk about plot points. Dont want to spoil the movie. Very easy to spoil.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 1

Saw it last night. 

Spoiler free thoughts: I enjoyed it. The pacing is very rushed. Still, I had some emotional moments. I do recommend it. 

Spoilers: 

Spoiler

About the rushed pacing, I do wish there was more time to let certain things breathe. It's hard to get emotionally invested when the scene jumps so quickly.

I felt they were a little scared to pull the trigger on certain things. Chewie is dead! Oh, no he isn't. 3P0's memory is wiped! Oh, no it isn't. Kylo is dead! Ah, no he's not. etc etc. 

I liked all the cameos and fan service. I liked the emperor. I liked the story. Overall, it was a wonderful film. 

• 4 months later...