IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Parodious DA!

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted
35 minutes ago, Gloves said:

@Jeevan:

Note: the audio cuts out at the end cuz I hit spacebar by mistake.

Thinks i can do that at all 😆

anyway, thanks buddy, ill try, but i really gotta start that n64 clear too, i did however beat my score already, before you posted.......but maybe your tutorial will help me.

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Thinks i can do that at all 😆

anyway, thanks buddy, ill try, but i really gotta start that n64 clear too, i did however beat my score already, before you posted.......but maybe your tutorial will help me.

I believe in you.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

Yo when did you catch up to my post count? The fuck, bro?

prolly when i bitched and complained about this damned game 😠

I HATE THIS DAMN GAME.  

All i have is a sore middle finger on my left hand and fucking less points.......

In all honesty i appreciate your 2x mins. video, but it has done me no good but get my hopes up........

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

prolly when i bitched and complained about this damned game 😠

I HATE THIS DAMN GAME.  

All i have is a sore middle finger on my left hand and fucking less points.......

In all honesty i appreciate your 2x mins. video, but it has done me no good but get my hopes up........

Are you making it further in the game at least? Or still getting stuck in the first level?

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Are you making it further in the game at least? Or still getting stuck in the first level?

fuckin first level bro. pretty much same area i made it to before.  Your strategy seems better because i can get an option, but i just can't get down the fucking part where you curve around the damn terrain and drop down to kill the lower enemies and hide lol, anyway, i am not sold on shmups, but its mainly just cuz i can't get them down man.  I know you say learn the patterns on easy, but honestly that doesn't seem to help as i can't get patterns down and react to shots they fire.  So to me that seems counter productive, because its so random when you hit them and when they fire.  idk, maybe i just need ot walk away and come back fresh, but i really don't wanna come back, i wanna try to make it past the first level and never play this game again lol.  That being said, you obviously have a little practice with this game cuz you have 2 fuggin copies 🤣

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

fuckin first level bro. pretty much same area i made it to before.  Your strategy seems better because i can get an option, but i just can't get down the fucking part where you curve around the damn terrain and drop down to kill the lower enemies and hide lol, anyway, i am not sold on shmups, but its mainly just cuz i can't get them down man.  I know you say learn the patterns on easy, but honestly that doesn't seem to help as i can't get patterns down and react to shots they fire.  So to me that seems counter productive, because its so random when you hit them and when they fire.  idk, maybe i just need ot walk away and come back fresh, but i really don't wanna come back, i wanna try to make it past the first level and never play this game again lol.  That being said, you obviously have a little practice with this game cuz you have 2 fuggin copies 🤣

Try using one of these 

EDA11F43-9EEC-43A6-A1E9-DF2C742EB4B3.jpeg.989f13d78d13bcb62a18e13b83b349d8.jpeg

• Haha 1