IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Parodious DA!

BeaIank

32 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

i just don't like shmups, but shmups that slow down are god awful 😆

Slowdown often makes shmups easier or more playable than they would be without it. There's a version of SNES Gradius III that removes the slowdown and it's much harder than the original.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, mbd39 said:

Slowdown often makes shmups easier or more playable than they would be without it. There's a version of SNES Gradius III that removes the slowdown and it's much harder than the original.

that may be, but i suck at shmups anyways 😉  Also, this game blows, as i can hit the button all day long, but if i miss one shot, im fucked cuz it has to disappear off the screen for i can use it, and the slowdown just compounds on it 😞  😠

Administrator · Posted
22 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

that may be, but i suck at shmups anyways 😉  Also, this game blows, as i can hit the button all day long, but if i miss one shot, im fucked cuz it has to disappear off the screen for i can use it, and the slowdown just compounds on it 😞  😠

Just don't miss.

4 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Im so pissed off at this game, im not even gonna post anymore, i got an 11k score, and i don't even wanna post it kuz i hate this game so much!

rant over, good luck you shmup players, i can't do it, just can't do it.........

@BeaIank this guy hates Brazilian knock off famicom multi carts

• Haha 1