IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Paperboy 2!

BeaIank

12 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I dont know what day that is @NESfiend, but i average 12 - 13k per day if i complete the training course 😉  

Im def missing something then. Im usually hitting 10k to 11k. But 2 games a night is about what Im getting. And I keep getting the same 100k. Im unlikely to be a super conpetitor this week or any other for a while. First six months of life bring many challenges. But Ill get an hour when I can and post scores weekly, bad as they may be.  Somebody else should try that @docile tapeworm

Edited by NESfiend

Events Helper · Posted
18 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Im def missing something then. Im usually hitting 10k to 11k. But 2 games a night is about what Im getting. And I keep getting the same 100k. Im unlikely to be a super conpetitor this week or any other for a while. First six months of life bring many challenges. But Ill get an hour when I can and post scores weekly, bad as they may be.  Somebody else should try that @docile tapeworm

it matters not, you still beat me thus far, i can't break 100k just yet, and this will be the main day i can play, this all happened today though!  So maybe?  🤷‍♂️ 🤞

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

it matters not, you still beat me thus far, i can't break 100k just yet, and this will be the main day i can play, this all happened today though!  So maybe?  🤷‍♂️ 🤞

Put RAD on a tv in the background. You will channel your inner bart taylor and leave us all in the dust

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Put RAD on a tv in the background. You will channel your inner bart taylor and leave us all in the dust

I'm trying to channel my inner @docile tapeworm...... but it may be my mad skillz i have retained from my time as a paperboy as a kid, the one i was able to get enough money to buy my snes ❤️  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted

@NESfiend Starting my friday now 😉  

gqWtfBM.jpg

Also, irl picture of @docile tapeworm

what a roudy mofo!

BQcS0Zr.jpg

In all honesty, i love this guy, but he bit my ankle so i threw him in his cage to "relax"  LOL, but I felt bad and gave him his blanky that is pictured at the bottom after I thought about it.......

He drags it out and he leaves it lying around 😒

Just like the tapeworm he ain't givin' two shits about being locked up 😆

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jeevan said:

eYyQpLp.jpg

Still not beating easy street 😒 @NESfiend

Racking the most points on early stages, but not actually progressing that far is supposed to be my thing. We apparently traded places this week. Im getting further progress but not racking for shit, and you are racking like a fiend on easy street lol

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted

Alright boys, this is my final run, this took me hours, because i had to leave it paused while i played with casper and his toys.....tug o war is his favorite, but if i can get it away from him he runs and chases it down 😉  Good luck @PII @NESfiend @Krunch,  This was Mid Friday on the second route!

@BeaIank

SI5WX8W.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Alright boys, this is my final run, this took me hours, because i had to leave it paused while i played with casper and his toys.....tug o war is his favorite, but if i can get it away from him he runs and chases it down 😉  Good luck @PII @NESfiend @Krunch,  This was Mid Friday on the second route!

@BeaIank

SI5WX8W.jpg

Sick score! Im so proud of you for not holding until Sunday. Shows real maturity and growth. But I bet your are regretting it anyhow lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

So what happened to keeping scores confined to one post?

I dont think that was ever a hard and fast rule, just a general courtesy. But that was there from years back where these threads would go 20+ pages weekly. Its thursday afternoon and we are still on page 2. Cluttering up the thread isnt much of a concern at this point

Events Helper · Posted
38 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

So what happened to keeping scores confined to one post?

I drank and posted, most of them weren't my final score.  also, it's not like I'm going super crazy like all the shit talk posts that literally bump the thread to like 8 pages on Sunday lol.  anyway, I'm done posting scores and the only one that counts is the one I pinged Bea in 😉 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
37 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Sick score! Im so proud of you for not holding until Sunday. Shows real maturity and growth. But I bet your are regretting it anyhow lol

meh, if anyone can beat that they can have it lol.  It took forever, especially when i would hold down to go slow on some parts, especially the second route 😉