IGNORED

The Local Focal

Matchbook

7 hours ago, drxandy said:

I am absolutely in love with the color scheme of that retron 5 and even though I don't neeeeeed it, erre time I see it, I want it so bad just for the color hahah

That is some pretty sweet CGA Mode 4 action, can't deny it

• Agree 2

On 4/3/2022 at 7:35 AM, drxandy said:

I am absolutely in love with the color scheme of that retron 5 and even though I don't neeeeeed it, erre time I see it, I want it so bad just for the color hahah

nice pickups!!

I know it gives me 80s vibes.  I think I should be wearing a windbreaker suit while I play it!  Should i be exercising or getting ready for the family photo hahahah!

2045492655_2Q.jpg.5657cc459a92ade58190ff6cdc2b6f65.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Been off for a while. A coworker is helping selling off a deceased relatives estate and I just so happened to ask if there were games.  She was just going to give them to me but I hassled her long enough to take some money. A couple nice ones in here. Pirates of Darkwater and Castlevania Bloodlines was surprising.  Almost all of them have the manuals, inserts and reg cards and have the hangtabs in great shape.  Just a little dusty.  Also not pictured Genesis model 2 console and 32X topper, a SNES and some controllers for each. 

IMG_2109.jpg

Edited by Matchbook
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Good on you for that, no need to pick the bones, and nice job on Dark Water (hard to find) and obviously Castlevania.  Hope I find dark water some day, though I've seen 688 attack sub plenty yet always forget to look into that to see if I'd enjoy it.  There's some good variety in that crate for sure.

• Like 1