IGNORED

FS/FT- SMS CIB Games (Spider-Man/Castle of Illusion/Sagaia) Sega Genesis Games & Boxes!

dyer

Hi all, up for sale or trade is the following:

spacer.png

Spider-Man for the Sega Master System (US NTSC-U Version)-In Good used condition. Box has a chip and the barcode has some staining.Artwork is good. Manual has some staining to the spine and some creasing. Cart has some scuffs and insertion marks, label is good. Includes insert - $200 US 

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/epcmGou

Castle of Illusion for the Sega Master System (US NTSC-U Version)-In good used condition. Box has some marks and scuffs. Artwork is good (maybe some slight fade to the edge. Manual has some slight creasing. Cart has insertion marks to the housing. Label is good, includes insert - $80 US

Sagaia for the Sega Master System (PAL Version)-In good used condition. Box is good (has a price sticker). Artwork has some water staining/ripples (looks good in the box). Manual is very good, cart is very good, includes insert - $75 US

Sonic The Hedgehog (US NTSC-U Retail Version)-In good used condition. Box is good. Artwork has some light wear. Manual is good, has some wear to the bottom edge, cart is very good (slight sunfade to the top?) - $60 US

Haunting Starring Poterguy (US NTSC-U Box Only)-In good used condition, box is good as is the artwork, minimum wear - $60

Extra pics to be added soon!

Let me know what you have. I am based in the UK, sale prices may seem a little high, however postage prices and fess are super high! I can do better on lots so feel free to make offers, drop me a DM

Thanks James 

If you are looking to trade then I am looking for official Asian Sega Mega Drive or Mega-CD games or anything else on my list here:

Edited by dyer
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to FT-Nintendo Super Famicom Controller Test Cart
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-Nintendo Super Famicom Controller Test Cart
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-N64 Zelda OOT Promo T-Shirt and EB Launch Merch / Nintendo Super Famicom Controller Test Cart
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-Nintendo Super Famicom Controller Test Cart
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-Super Famicom Controller Test Cart / NES Godzilla 2 Cart Only / SNES Captain America CIB
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-Super Famicom Controller Test Cart / NES Godzilla 2 Cart Only / SNES Captain America CIB / NSW Windstorm PAL
  • 5 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-SNES World Soccer 94 & Captain America and The Avengers CIB NTSC-U
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-SNES World Soccer 94 & Captain America and The Avengers CIB NTSC-U Both CIB!
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-TG 16 Games (Splatterhouse & Bonks Revenge) / SNES World Soccer 94 Road To Glory CIB!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FS/FT-TG 16 Games (Splatterhouse & Bonks Revenge) / SNES World Soccer 94 Road To Glory CIB / US UPC Spider-Man SMS CIB!
  • The title was changed to FS/FT- SMS CIB Games (Spider-Man/Castle of Illusion/Sagaia) Sega Genesis Games & Boxes!
  • 2 months later...