IGNORED

World Court Tennis (TG16) Search Function

I recently beat quest mode on World Court Tennis and it dawned on me that I didn't have to use the search function for anything to finish the game. I did stumble across a "Burning Racket" that I couldn't pick up because it was too hot. I google searched for a while, but I can find very little info on the game online. Wondering if there are other items you can find through the search that would let you obtain the Burning Racket and what it even does. 

Anyone have any insight into World Court Tennis for TG16?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

It appears that your experience with the Burning Racket in World Court Tennis is quite unique. Unfortunately, it seems that there is limited information available online about the game, making it challenging to provide specific details on obtaining or understanding the purpose of the Burning Racket.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2023 at 10:31 AM, ghabro said:

It appears that your experience with the Burning Racket in World Court Tennis is quite unique. Unfortunately, it seems that there is limited information available online about the game, making it challenging to provide specific details on obtaining or understanding the purpose of the Burning Racket.

This has to be the most AI post I've read on VGS so far

• Like 1
  • Haha 1