3rdStrongestMole

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MTG was more my game and area of expertise. I'm not an expert in Pokémon cards, but the first edition one you are thinking of doesn't have the set logo. This is a reprint. Still worth about 5 bucks though.

Edit: I would need to do more research. The one I'm thinking of is the shadow less variant. Either way I would be skeptical of anyone who just casually displays something like that in a seemingly rare pile of cards.

Edited by Kguillemette

4 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

MTG was more my game and area of expertise. I'm not an expert in Pokémon cards, but the first edition one you are thinking of doesn't have the set logo. This is a reprint. Still worth about 5 bucks though.

Edit: I would need to do more research. The one I'm thinking of is the shadow less variant. Either way I would be skeptical of anyone who just casually displays something like that in a seemingly rare pile of cards.

Yeah that was my thought.  It's an auction, so I'm guessing it was intentional. But if it's not the OG shadowless then im out lol

Edit: By set logo, do you mean the "edition 1"? Because I see quite a few with that in the shadowless versions.

Edited by 3rdStrongestMole