IGNORED

A small Sega Genesis collection I have.

thrashncrash

My Sega Genesis console collection includes model 1 & model 2 Sega Genesis consoles. I have a vintage Travel Master rental case for Genesis model 1. At some point, I need to replace the foam inside it. When I got it, the foam was deteriorating and crumbling.

I have two Retrobit six-button controllers, three original three-button, and an ASCII model. I only have six Sega Genesis games at the moment. The labels on some of the games aren't the greatest. For me long as the games play without issues, I am happy.

20220219_180401.jpg

20220219_180507.jpg

20220219_180631.jpg

20220220_090247.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, thrashncrash said:

Thanks! My favorite Sega Genesis exclusive game would be Streets Of rage 2. I do prefer Pit-Fighter on the Genesis over the SNES version.

I was never a big Streets of Rage guy, but I played through SoR 4 last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. Not sure I could go back to the old ones but I appreciate their style.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Hammerfestus said:

I like that case.

comix zone was my jam.  ‘Member the Def American sampler cd that came with it?  I was totally into the Lordz of Brooklyn for a minute.

Fuck yeah.  I was gonna go grab my Lordz CD for the car tomorrow but I apparently don't have it anymore.  😕

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

I was never a big Streets of Rage guy, but I played through SoR 4 last year and enjoyed it quite a bit. Not sure I could go back to the old ones but I appreciate their style.

I think I have the opposite thoughts. While I have never played SOR4 and I have no doubts it is great, I have zero interest in playing it. I would much rather play the originals.  

Edited by final fight cd
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...