IGNORED

Extra Life 2022 - 10 Years!

Gloves

Incredible work!

Literally bumping "Northern Touch" right now, so even my music is hyping you up!

I'm sorry I had never been around before, but I'm happy to have been available this weekend, it was a great stream!

I am literally going to go out and look for a copy for Adventures of Dino Riki after seeing you play it. 

You did good for the kids!! 

• Love 1

Administrator · Posted
17 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

Incredible work!

Literally bumping "Northern Touch" right now, so even my music is hyping you up!

I'm sorry I had never been around before, but I'm happy to have been available this weekend, it was a great stream!

I am literally going to go out and look for a copy for Adventures of Dino Riki after seeing you play it. 

You did good for the kids!! 

Thanks bud, really appreciate your joining! And definitely grab Dino Riki - one of my favorite games on the NES! 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Thanks bud, really appreciate your joining! And definitely grab Dino Riki - one of my favorite games on the NES! 😄

Appreciate your efforts!

I'll be on the lookout for it for sure! Well it HAS to be good if it's in your HEAVILY curated collection. aka. NO MEGA MAN ALLOWED! 🤣

I don't think you will live this down.... also, I think I'll have to be on the lookout for a copy of MM2 to send you. 😅 Will you at least accept it unboxed???

I can picture a @CasualCart drawing right now.... Gloves sticking his nose in the air at an UNBOXED Mega Man 2. 😆

This harassment is what you get for not having your own Mega Man games, except 3?, to play.... I suppose being tolerant of people who don't like Mega Man is okay too. Especially those who raise lots of money for kids. I'm sorry. You're off the hook.

Administrator · Posted
20 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

Appreciate your efforts!

I'll be on the lookout for it for sure! Well it HAS to be good if it's in your HEAVILY curated collection. aka. NO MEGA MAN ALLOWED! 🤣

I don't think you will live this down.... also, I think I'll have to be on the lookout for a copy of MM2 to send you. 😅 Will you at least accept it unboxed???

I can picture a @CasualCart drawing right now.... Gloves sticking his nose in the air at an UNBOXED Mega Man 2. 😆

This harassment is what you get for not having your own Mega Man games, except 3?, to play.... I suppose being tolerant of people who don't like Mega Man is okay too. Especially those who raise lots of money for kids. I'm sorry. You're off the hook.

Lol I appreciate being let off the hook on this one. And yeah I mean I'm not out here turning down gifted cart-only Mega Mans lol, I have 3 cart-only cuz it was a gift. 😄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Lol I appreciate being let off the hook on this one. And yeah I mean I'm not out here turning down gifted cart-only Mega Mans lol, I have 3 cart-only cuz it was a gift. 😄

Well glad you'll at least hang onto it and keep it naked amongst its fully clothed brethren. 

Well... 2 is the best (Metal Man for the win), easiest, and most accessible. I'm pretty sure even I don't really like 3. Haha. 

Also, 2 was the first one I had (thought it WAS the first...?) and one I fell in love with as a child, but that certainly doesn't have anything to do with why I think it's the best, I promise. 😅

Sorry, this isn't a Mega Man thread.... well, yes it is... Gloves the Mega Donation Man.

- GET EQUIPPED WITH CASH MONEY SHOOTER - 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update and thank you to @spacepup and @Glovesfor this event, and the auction. #FORTHEKIDS 

Major props to Spacepup for the package.... it was packed in order to be delivered by Ace Ventura. This shit could have been used as the ball in the World Cup and it would have survived just fine. 

Peep the top with the "SUPER AWESOME" envelope/sleeve for a switch game 🤣 Incredible attention to detail with a nice hand written note and a hilarious sticker of @Jeevan 😅

image.jpeg.212319165b14268567e31cb4542ee0e8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6a86f475921e69c449fac95630daeb38.jpeg

I would highly recommend watching the stream, as Gloves killed it...... And trying to get auction items just for fun stuff like this. Because you know... for the kids!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1