IGNORED

drxandy's pickups

drxandy

7 minutes ago, drxandy said:

@MegaMan52The quality of the amiibo is really nice, they did a great job on em. I also really like the relationship between Nintendo and Microsoft, glad they can loan out banjo. 

I think world soccer 02 also came out on ps2, pretty sure it was multiplatform but I can't resist a cheapie.. think it was 7$ shipped from someone in texas. Can't wait to finish the us Xbox set to focus more on the imports, but I love finding em here and there.. so easy to get distracted.

I know it's a sports game, but still...good deal! Imports are awesome!

• Haha 1

This week's gets!

spacer.png

Picked up snap from target and got the picture frame, pretty decent magnet frame.. much better than what I was expecting.

spacer.png

More 360 cheapies, found the av cables at the local, had to remove a lot of stickers but looks dang good now for $3. Sealed bully from the goodwill for $5, slight tear on front can't complain.

spacer.png

A very nice copy of kickle cubicle showed up at the local game store! Also picked up a cheap dig dug 2.

spacer.png

Bag horder, hello that's me. Snap photo stand from the mynintender, attack of the movies 3d minus the glasses but with lenticular cover slide in, looks fun.. love me some light gun-y style shooters. The fixed up green s controller was cobbled together from the lots of weeks past, tried out 360 slim style sticks on it. Very not good usb nes knockoff, mush buttons.. gonna probably paint it for fun idk.. 

Xbox! On!

spacer.png

Couple ticks off the list, pretty neat I recommend Xbox flashing necklace. It's the first time I've ever bought anything from Albania, snapped up the pal exclusive cel shaded sensible soccer, thought that was pretty cool. Yay global e-commerce.

Finally couple thrift guides

spacer.png

Have a great week y'all!!

Oh yeah speaking of thrift, gonna end with one of the more interesting things I've seen for sale lately (other than a car door for a Kia? that sat for a month before it made social media attention and some teenager bought it for the lulz.)

spacer.png

They paid the iron price for this work of fine art, only the finest of cocktail swords, duct tape and silver paint. 

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

Pretty easy going week in these parts, here goes the snags

spacer.png

Cheapies! Got adventure time from five below, usually don't stop there but sometimes they have a surprise.

spacer.png

Diablo 2 guide and bag of 360 cords from the thrift,  got my order of replacement og Xbox breakaway cables woo woo

Xbox time

spacer.png

Pretty neat halo 2 retailer pin

spacer.png

Couple movie ticket variants and star wars Jedi knight 2 (ope still need to get the first one)

spacer.png

Finishing off the week with a copy of Blinx FDO. 

Have a great week y'all!!

• Like 6

Happy last couple days of may! On with the pictures.

First off, some Wii stuff from the thrift

spacer.png

Big box sports resort had 2 motion plus' inside but is the single variant. White box next to it may be a kiosk box for Wii sports, inside it had the Netflix disc so I let it stay there and added that slipcase sports to the box. Also thought the wii fit promo dvd was pretty neat. 3 regular wiimotes, 2 nunchucks. Thinking about doing a custom wiimote, never cracked one open before and this is perfect.

Games games games

spacer.png

Been waiting for the good price on we love katamari, found it for 15 at the local and I'm glad to add it. Harvest moon was more of an impulse.

N64!

spacer.png

I'd held off on fillling this empty box I had with a nice cart.. for like 5 years.Had the jpn rumble pak version when I felt like playing but I wanted to be a cheapskate and not pay 20$ for the us copy.. here we are. I paid $20. Ain't mad 'bout it.

Xbox stuff

spacer.png

Nerd book, kurious farting and display art destroy all humans 2.

Mynintendo/snes controller order came

spacer.png

Mynintendo pins, p snap slider bags, and smash invitations.

Haven't played with the controller yet but in hand it sure feels great.

Loving how they are shipping these snes controllers, they each come sealed in the box behind the red packaging from Nintendo, since the red packaging isn't sticker sealed or anything. 

Speaking of snes I am so happy with my first go at Paracord sleeving, can't wait to play around more.

spacer.png

That's it, have a great week y'all!!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 5

Slow this week, here's the gets

spacer.png

4 Xbox additions, super happy to find fallout brotherhood of steel locally. The stack is condition upgrades, found some crispy copies thrifting. Xbox book is very introductory but still neat to me.

spacer.png

Crossover cable can be used to link 2 Xboxes without the use of a hub, the official link cable is just essentially a branded crossover cable. I mean you could use it to send data both ways on whatever PC, etc but I'm gonna just pretend it's for Xbox. Yay new old stock! 

Following up last week I did take the time to play a nice Mario world session with the snes switch controller and it really is nice, everyone wasn't foolin'. Well worth it.

But yeah

That's it for this week, got a bunch of stuff in transit woo woo see y'all on the flip.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Our lil family has been having a rough week, we had to say goodbye to our oldest cat the other day, but here goes the gets.

A mishmash of cheap boxed games, some have inserts. Need to get me some Gameboy box protectors.

spacer.png

Got my hands on Castlevania and MegaMan 2

spacer.png

Someone sold off their nicely taken care of carts to the local so I tried to buy a couple of em.

spacer.png

New super Mario DS guide from the thrift for .50c, happy to add more ps3 RPGs including

spacer.png

Rune factory! I don't know why but i bought re4 Wii, waggle away. Grabbed TH ride for $4 with the dongle, just what I needed more big accessories.

Finishing the week with xbox

spacer.png

Got a nice price on metal slug 3, never seen ultimate beach soccer around here but another tick off the list. First to fight and advent rising display only building up that weird variant art collection.

I hope everyone has a great week, hug ya babies

• Like 7

New week means new gets, the cycle continues. Like sands of the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. 🙃

Starting off with a big woo woo to @BouncekDeLemos

spacer.png

Sent me the Sega Saturn modchip that was mucking up their Saitiator from working. Gonna pop it in a Saturn at a later date, thanks again dood!!

Next up some cheap Wii stuffff

spacer.png

And then 360 (oh yeah a ds game too)

spacer.png

First Templar sealed, display only art copy of too human because I have a sealed copy and dang it I want to play it eventually without opening that one. (Just justifying the display only art 😂)

Couple Wii U:

spacer.png

Not a steal at 15 each but not too bad either. Our Wii U was the MK8 digital bundle so it's nice to have a hard copy other than the switch one.

Continued in next post>>>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Continued from ^^^

Cables and things, got the snes controller from the thrift for $4, in great shape.

spacer.png

The Xbox av cables and 2 breakaways from another thrift for 3$ total, the rest of the breakaways from eBay for a couple bucks. Planning to do a little project and turn some Xbox 360 component cable into a regular Xbox ones with this av cables plug as the donor.

Speaking of Xbox...

spacer.png

Red ninja and pure pinball off the list, as well as a copy of the nfr halo that came with the green xbox bundle. Got another Xbox book, trying to get the ones that came out during it's lifespan. 

Also snagged a Canadian crystal controller in pretty nice shape off eBay, what a beaut.

spacer.png

Now to get the clear console one day, but happy to finally have one. 

Gonna end the week with another woo woo but this time to @spacepupfor the following Xbox/360 goodies:

spacer.png

More off the list!! variants, lovely japanese stuff dvds and demos. 😍 Thanks again!!!

That's all! See ya next week, thanks for peekin'!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, drxandy said:

New week means new gets, the cycle continues. Like sands of the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. 🙃

Starting off with a big woo woo to @BouncekDeLemos

spacer.png

Sent me the Sega Saturn modchip that was mucking up their Saitiator from working. Gonna pop it in a Saturn at a later date, thanks again dood!!

Next up some cheap Wii stuffff

spacer.png

And then 360 (oh yeah a ds game too)

spacer.png

First Templar sealed, display only art copy of too human because I have a sealed copy and dang it I want to play it eventually without opening that one. (Just justifying the display only art 😂)

Couple Wii U:

spacer.png

Not a steal at 15 each but not too bad either. Our Wii U was the MK8 digital bundle so it's nice to have a hard copy other than the switch one.

Continued in next post>>>

Glad the modchip made it's safe over there in your neck of the woods! :D

• Love 1

On 6/11/2021 at 8:05 AM, drxandy said:

Our lil family has been having a rough week, we had to say goodbye to our oldest cat the other day, but here goes the gets.

A mishmash of cheap boxed games, some have inserts. Need to get me some Gameboy box protectors.

spacer.png

Got my hands on Castlevania and MegaMan 2

spacer.png

Someone sold off their nicely taken care of carts to the local so I tried to buy a couple of em.

spacer.png

New super Mario DS guide from the thrift for .50c, happy to add more ps3 RPGs including

spacer.png

Rune factory! I don't know why but i bought re4 Wii, waggle away. Grabbed TH ride for $4 with the dongle, just what I needed more big accessories.

Finishing the week with xbox

spacer.png

Got a nice price on metal slug 3, never seen ultimate beach soccer around here but another tick off the list. First to fight and advent rising display only building up that weird variant art collection.

I hope everyone has a great week, hug ya babies

I was just sorting my Xbox games the other day and couldn't decide where to put Close Combat: First to Fight. First to Fight is in way bigger font, but Close Combat is on top. These are the kind of decisions that haunt my dreams.

• Haha 1

@DoctorEncore haha yesss and on the spine it's even harder to see the close combat part. I would firmly put it in the C's when I end up alphabetizing 'em. Font size be damned.

On a very similar note the Xbox list I've been going with as a backbone is the syd bolton one and it places games with incomplete names and weird stuff like that once in a while. Great example I just came across:  "Lara Croft Tomb Raider : Legend" being just listed as "Tomb Raider: Legend"  moving from L to T for the sake of your mind thinking of a tomb raider game being in the T's.

• Like 1

Happy Friday! June has gone fast, 5 days till the end which happens to be my birthday 🎉

This week I'm gonna start with Xbox stuff and off the bat I got a package from @Tyree_Cooperwith playstation component cables and a HK Xbox controller S. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Super neat to me to see the regional packaging. Also can't wait to hook up those cables to my ps2.

Next up couple games off the list and a FDO.

spacer.png

I have midway arcade treasures but the not for resale version.. and since there's another variant that is stylized along the lines of the art that the 2nd and 3rd treasures comps use, I inevitably will have another copy.

Marvel ultimate alliance also has art variants, see ya eventually. Happy to find that pgr2 display cover though, normally I remove stickers but I might let some slide on these display covers. The spine one is killing me. Thought it was cute they were re-using this case for the new copies of the platinum hits release.

Found this lot of manuals on the low, I don't particularly need any of them but I couldn't resist when I still gotta get Stubbs and land of the dead.

spacer.png

Continued in next post >>>

• Like 1

Continued from ^^

360 and ps2 stuffff

spacer.png

I was gonna hold out on dragon quest viii for a copy with the outer box but this one is pretty nice for now. I also realized I am severely lacking the jak and daxter, ratchet and clank and sly cooper games, gonna be on the lookout for em.

PS3

spacer.png

Yay the xillia's, Bayonetta and couple ratchet and clanks.

PS1

spacer.png

Lil variety here, some more PS1 and DS

JEK9Zal.jpg

Drawstring bag at top from mynintendo, also found another of my favorite psp case, and this kinda rare Mario gba SP case. Oh look a rumble pak.

On that note, I'ma finish the week with some of them nintender 64 tapes that found their way from Taiwan to here via @OptOut

2E5iLPJ.jpg

That's all she wrote, Have a great week guys!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

This week a lot of gets! Away we go.

First off Playstation:

spacer.png

Really nice original print copy of crash came into the local, along with legaia 2, silpheed and some cheap ps3 stuff.

Moving on to nes

spacer.png

Some loose, Some boxed, lots of paperwork inside yay.

Controllers and wires

spacer.png

Nice shape GameCube and nes controller in a lot from the ebay, Xbox extension and PS1 av from the thrift.

360! Got a big haul from the local of stuff in great shape for dirt cheap. The most expensive was 5.99 but vast majority .99c or 1.99. 

spacer.png

Condition upgrade for two worlds, picked up the regular edition of perfect dark zero since I had the steelbook.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Continued >>>

• Like 4

Continued from ^^

Onto regular Xbox

spacer.png

3 off the list, thought it was neat that toca 3 had a FDO cover with barcode sticker on case.. looked like the majority of em did on ebay so I'm guessing they rushed it out haha. Also Gunvalkyrie guide, seller added a Sega registration card that I'm pretty sure was in a game (and I know I have a Sega game that needs one so I'm happy to get it!)

Got another package this week from Spacepup with more interesting goodies

spacer.png

Couple copies of the Tokyo game show 2004 premium disc, some retailer 360 stickers, halo dog chain, loose jpn copy of halo, Blinx promo charm, and sneakers furry lanyard. Super cool stuffff.

To finish the week, I came across something I didn't know existed and bought it.

True fantasy live online was a cancelled MMO by Level-5 for original Xbox.

Found this promotional popup display and according to the seller it was originally owned by an Xbox dev that worked on fable; they snagged it when the office was getting rid of stuff because it was a cool pop up.

spacer.png

spacer.png

This piece inspired me to write a little blog about TFLO and other weird Xbox stuff. Expect a link in this spot very soon.

That's all for this week, thanks for stoppin in!!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Ayo! Happy friday, here goes this week's pickups.

First off got a couple Gameboy bags from @SNESNESCUBE64spacer.png

The regular Gameboy one I had as a kid so I'm super happy to get one, and the Venusaur sp case is super cute too. Thanks dooood!

Next up some random stufffff

spacer.png

More 360 stuff, held off for a while but found a nice copy of ninja gaiden 2 with the slip cover,  off brand 360 vga cable I got for a buck from the thrift, had regular theatrythm so I got curtain call, also cheap ac 3 for the Wii U

Also some Wii U guides

spacer.png

Got another copy of Nintendo land since it's so cheap, this one had different back art than the copy I already had too.

Mario golf mynintendo tag came and some playstation 2/3

spacer.png

Found a decent ddr pad that has the zip and foam inserts for $5 thrifting, wooo

OEXai46.jpg

I had the red octane one that was pretty much the same design back in the day and wore it down till it cracked and I got rid of it. Time to play ddr again haha.

Ok finshing up with Xbox stuff, this week more crystal controllers from Canada!

spacer.png

These 2 crystals I got as a broken lot, and sure enough they have issues. The one on the right everything worked but the A button was a haaardd press. So I cleaned it up super duper good and hoped that would be it, but no dice. Gonna have to work on it more. The left side one was non responsive on testing and I haven't cracked into it to see if there's anything that stands out. Either way I have a regular s controller I'm thinking of throwing in there in the meantime and since they have different pcb colors might be cool.

Sealed cheatsaves thing, I kinda like the idea of the memory card usb reader.

Weird war games book that looked kinda interesting.

French cover nfl fever 2002 sealed, thought this was pretty neat.

spacer.png

Games in English, I'm assuming just the manual and box art are french. Came from Niagra falls, NY so it's close to Quebec for sure. 

That's it for this week! Take it easy yalll, stay cool ⛄

• Like 4

Heyo, her goes this weeks gets! 

Mostly Xbox this week!

First off Mandy found the animal crossing joycons on the low and I love them

spacer.png

I keep on grabbing 360 stuff, just can't resist the cheapness

dXhTmU5.jpg

Some ps stuff and wii games

spacer.png

Psp fancy bag, ps2 DVD remote (which I'm using as a CD player remote on PS1 and it works a dream) random Wii cheapies

Xbox time

spacer.png

Blockbuster variant art for vice city and the crash superpack

>>>>>>>>

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Continued from ^^

Stubbs! Glad to get it!

spacer.png

Made use of the manual I got a couple weeks ago and got a copy with only the soundtrack card to bring the price down to around half the market value. 

Picked up this issue of Famitsu weekly and another copy of the 2002 summer lineup dvd.

spacer.pngspacer.png

The same disc is packed in the magazine, just a cool variant.

To finish the week a sealed Spanish language copy of one of my favorite Xbox games, Voodoo Vince! 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Have a great week y'all, see ya on the flipside🙃

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, spacepup said:

Congrats on the neat stuff! That Voodoo Vince: Siente su dolor is so cool haha! I love the art.  I've seen Voodoo Vince but never actually played it.  It looks like something I would definitely enjoy!

Thanks dooooood! There's a remastered digital version for the modern Xbox and PC via steam if ya wanna play!! It has it's flaws as a platformer (I never beat it because the last level is super tedious before you get to the boss, pretty sure I still have my save file at the end.. might just hop on YouTube haha) but the soundtrack is fantastic, so is the art, and the characters aren't too bad either.

Happy end of July, here goes this week's gets.

Starting with the Xbox, got this cool japanese xbox live kit box? I've never seen this specific style kit before and it kinda feels like the stuff included isnt accurate to what it would have originally contained but I don't know and would love more info

spacer.png

Paperwork def says something about phantasy star, but the real reason I had to get this was this cool True fantasy live online calendar.

spacer.png

The art discs are really neat, double sided

spacer.png

Anywho

spacer.png

Snagged another hat, grandma's boy DVD for all the Xbox merchandising in the movie, three more off the list.

Also found a copy of land of the dead without the manual, utilizing the manual lot I picked up a month ago brought it to half the market rate, whoo oh and some 360

wi6EGcG.jpg

GameStop had ffxiii-2 and red faction, they did a dirty swap on me with red faction to this display only case that was completely broken compared to the nice copy I thought I was buying that was on the sales floor. Since I'm into that alternative artwork its kinda a bonus (even though I replaced the case) but also the reason I don't shop at GameStop normally. 

On to Nintender stuff

spacer.png

Mandys all on that monster hunter stories 2, various Wii cheaps and a decent loose copy of pokemon stadium.

Found a Tecmo Superbowl box.. gotta snag a cart now, but I couldn't resist the handwritten codes on the back of someone's hospital paperwork. Also kingdom hearts recoded in very nice shape. Mandy snagged the switch games, yay Zelda rerelease. And big boo to best buy for refusing to give us the preorder bonus on skyward.. the only reason why we preordered.

spacer.png

Finishing the week with some playstation 123

spacer.png

spacer.png

Have a great week y'alllllllll!

• Like 5

Happy Friday! Here's the gets:

First off some Milton Bradley pokemon licensed games from the thrift

spacer.png

xbone starlink set from the five below

spacer.png

360 demos, 2.0 kiosk and the rpg one

spacer.png

The seller I bought those from offered me something on the side on ebay and I normally wouldn't do that but seemed trustworthy plus he figured out my weakness for weird stuff

spacer.png

I thought they were neat - backwards compatibility discs for 360. You could request a physical disc from ms if you lacked internet access. Threw in the og launch pamphlet too!!

Sealed jade empire and metal dungeon

spacer.png

>>>>

• Like 2

E3 2004 gamespot dvd

spacer.png

My first Lituanian purchase! pal exclusive

spacer.png

Mainly this week I was working on finding xbox NFR covers, had a few but added a lot to this picture

spacer.png

spacer.png

Forgot to post pictures of the midway arcade #1, Sega gt/jsrf

I know I'm missing azurik, fuzion frenzy, an amped variant, Mechassault in the slip case... Think that's it.

Have a great week everyone!!

• Like 6