IGNORED

Valentine's Week Challenge <3

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Happy Valentine's Day!

Welcome guys, to another contest.  I decided to go a different route this year for Valentine's Day.  I think it makes perfect sense, but we will see what you all think!  

This year, you are battling it out for the City of Brotherly Love!  You will also be fighting for your wife Adrian!  That's right boys, one of the best love stories set in the city of Love!!!!!!  Let's do it!  

Rocky Sage.png

Play Rocky for the SMS!  You will need 3 pictures in total!  

image.thumb.png.1e1ac017800a0a5edc611357633707b1.png

I need the picture of the first and third training sessions.  The third picture will be of the round you finish Drago in.  That will be the tie breaker.  Please make sure you do not use any turbo controllers or cheats as this will be a battle of skillz. 

Turn them scores in and the contest will end  Sunday February 20, 2022 @ 11 pm EST!

Good luck and have fun guys!  The prizes are the usual:

1st place:  $25 amazon or cash paypal
2nd place:  $15 amazon or cash paypal
3rd place:  $10 amazon or cash paypal

• Love 1

• This topic was pinned and featured
Events Helper · Posted
34 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

@Jeevan Do we have to make it to the third training session for our scores to count? Clubber Lang is tough.

whatever u can post is what ur score will be!!  if u can't beat clubbers, then ur score will be the first training!

Events Team · Posted
20 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Yay! Ivan Drago has been defeated!

You want to know something funny too? He was actually the easiest fighter for me by far, haha. I literally just had to keep walking towards him, and deliver body shots as quick as I could and he couldn't do anything. Both Apollo and especially Clubber were way more difficult than Drago. I think it was because I over-qualified in the training sessions, apparently if you get above, like, 85 hits in the first and third training sessions (or 7 secs for the second one) you do actually get a boost to your punch speed and stuff during the fight. Mickey tells you "Good!" multiple times in the third training session, so my guess is perhaps each one of those represents a small boost you get in the fight with Drago, and I got so many of them that I could literally just completely outspeed Drago and he couldn't even throw any punches once I got him in to a rhythm of body shots.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

You want to know something funny too? He was actually the easiest fighter for me by far, haha. I literally just had to keep walking towards him, and deliver body shots as quick as I could and he couldn't do anything. Both Apollo and especially Clubber were way more difficult than Drago. I think it was because I over-qualified in the training sessions, apparently if you get above, like, 85 hits in the first and third training sessions (or 7 secs for the second one) you do actually get a boost to your punch speed and stuff during the fight. Mickey tells you "Good!" multiple times in the third training session, so my guess is perhaps each one of those represents a small boost you get in the fight with Drago, and I got so many of them that I could literally just completely outspeed Drago and he couldn't even throw any punches once I got him in to a rhythm of body shots.

Yeah, I figured doing really good at the training sessions would make the fights easier (my arm got tired after the second one). Even so, that third pic you posted is pretty funny.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned