IGNORED

Go To Game

Deadeye

3 minutes ago, AstralSoul13 said:

Any Donkey Kong Country game. They are all just super satisfying to me and I can (almost) play them with my eyes closed I know them so well. Super comforting to play.

The first DKC more me. I've beaten all three before, but the difficulty is cranked up on the sequels. I always go back to the first one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

The first DKC more me. I've beaten all three before, but the difficulty is cranked up on the sequels. I always go back to the first one.

I always found the first DKC to be the hardest of the 3 SNES ones, at least to 100%. DKC2 is my favorite but I love all three and (to a lesser extent) DKC Returns and Tropical Freeze on Wii/Wii U.

5 minutes ago, AstralSoul13 said:

I always found the first DKC to be the hardest of the 3 SNES ones, at least to 100%. DKC2 is my favorite but I love all three and (to a lesser extent) DKC Returns and Tropical Freeze on Wii/Wii U.

I've never 100% completed any of them. I'd say that the first is easiest just playing through normally without going for 100% completion.

I haven't played the extra stages in DKC2 such as Animal Antics but they are often cited as being among the hardest DKC levels.

Edited by mbd39

2 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I've never 100% completed any of them. I'd say that the first is easiest just playing through normally without going for 100% completion.

I haven't played the extra stages in DKC2 such as Animal Antics but they are often cited as being among the hardest DKC levels.

The Lost World levels in DKC2 and 3 are some of the hardest in the original trilogy, yeah. I think most people who don't know the games super well find the games to be hard. I guess I have played them a ridiculous amount of times over the years that they have become easy to me. I usually 100% all three of them in one straight playthrough once a year or so.

I have a few depending on how I'm feeling. 

• FPS: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare / Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII (depends on who is on)
  • RPG: Stardew Valley
  • Side-scrolling Shooter: Sky Kid
  • Platformer: Almost any Super Mario game
  • Fighting: Smash
  • Puzzle: Tetris (I still need to get Tetris Effect).

Usually my go-to is whatever I'm playing at the moment, but if it's something familiar I want to go back to, it's usually Stardew Valley, Sky Kid, or CoD. CoD especially if I'm feeling more social. It would be Titanfall 2, but none of my friends play it. =(