IGNORED

Close to Complete World NES set but would love to chat with people with that same passion

On 2/9/2022 at 12:47 PM, Tanooki said:

Wow impressive, crazy stuff with the appearance of a one off even if they aren't.  But that tyson game, with WATA, I'd get a second opinion.

This.

That's why I think they should stay in their lane of grading games, rather than authenticating games. They wouldn't know their ass from their armpit in terms of some things being authentic or not, and yours might be an example of that,

That's pretty much fact about WATA.  They'll account for or discount something largely based on a mixture of utter ignorance and the best way to make the most money or sustain the value of other sales to not break their house of cards(lies) in the process.

I'd go find someone who really knows their stuff, former NA(VGS) members who didn't sell out to the clown car of that pit, or other really reliable types who have researched and documented the history of all this going on decades now.  Screw them.  They'd argue to death the sky is red if it would make them and their marks, sheep, suckers happy.