IGNORED

Close to Complete World NES set but would love to chat with people with that same passion

Hello, my name is Sam, and I fell very far down the rabbit hole a long time ago (1990). I’ve been collecting NES games ever since and now am closing in on a complete world set including all the 5 screws and variants. I’m still missing 17 total. Recently I sent a game to WATA and it came back a fake. MTPO 5 Screw. The guy I purchased it from says that’s impossible he knew the guy that owned it last and was the original purchaser. At this point there really isn’t much I can do?! I now just purchase more careful and always try to match boards with Graded boards. Recently I found the last 5 Screw I need, but a collector and new friend said it looks suspicious. I though it was time to get the team involved and I am really excited to just be involved in this community. Thanks for the time and I look forward to this future 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

MORE PLEASE! I am going for the same set you seem to be and I'm interested in much of the same direction you have taken. I would love to speak with you more about what you have and how you got it, thanks for sharing.

I wouldn’t know where to start 😜. Some of the black color dreams are very hard to find. The Brazilian games like brush roller 🥵. Hardest/rarest of those is fire dragon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DarkTone said:

Whats a world NES set?

I would assume all 72-pin games from all regions.  Impressive to be 17 away from that if I'm correct.  @Sam NES Litman, if you don't mind my asking, what are you missing?  I've only got a handful of non-US 72 pin games in my collection, but it's possible I have one or two of them on the shelf...

On 2/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Sam NES Litman said:

I wouldn’t know where to start 😜. Some of the black color dreams are very hard to find. The Brazilian games like brush roller 🥵. Hardest/rarest of those is fire dragon.

Fire Dragon is rare on Famicom too. Very nice stuff. 🙂