IGNORED

Hello VGS, Excited to Join

Hi all. You probably don't know me as I was new to that other place, and had mostly lurked there. Hoping to be a bit more active here. I'm planning on recreating my US Zelda Variants thread, and possibly expanding upon it when I get some time.

The past couple months I've starting to get a bit more into collecting. I still have most all of my childhood games (GBC, GBA, GameCube, DS, Wii). About three years ago I bought an NES. Recently I've more actively gone after some of the games I missed from childhood, as well as researching and collecting for my favorite series, Zelda.

A couple years ago I was playing around a little with NES programming. I'd like to pick it back up (again when I have the time).

I'm looking forward to learning more from you all (even for things that aren't Zelda), and growing my collection even more.

- Bennett

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 hours ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

A couple years ago I was playing around a little with NES programming. I'd like to pick it back up (again when I have the time).

I'm looking forward to learning more from you all (even for things that aren't Zelda), and growing my collection even more.

- Bennett

I've been dabbling for about a decade now. It's a steep hill man...

• Like 1